Can I get this bag from Coach?

Apr 13, 2008
I saw a bag at Dillard's that I have to have today and I can't find it on the Coach website or drilldown, so how do I find out if I can order it from Coach? Sorry for the dumb question, but I am a newbie and am sure this has been answered before. I tried a search on here and couldn't find my answer? It is the Legacy Signature Medium Shoulder flap. I don't know how to post a pic, but I did find it on Dillard's website.

Is this the bag you are talking about
?
attachment.php

Call JAX, give them the item number and see if they have it in stock still. This bag was on the Coach website *until* the new legacy line came out, which means you might be seeing it at the outlets soon.

JAX: 1.888.262.6224

Is it this one?

Attachments

• 417051_416978_fpx.tif.jpg
    417051_416978_fpx.tif.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 36
I have been told by very reliable SAs that if you get the design number for a bag that is exclusive to a department store, your Coach boutique can order it for you as long as there is stock available at JAX.

I have been told by very reliable SAs that if you get the design number for a bag that is exclusive to a department store, your Coach boutique can order it for you as long as there is stock available at JAX.
I wrote down the no as soon as I knew I wanted it cause I thought I might be able to do this but wasn't sure. I am calling the boutique as soon as they open today. I HOPE they can get it for me. Thanks for the info!