Can everyone post their best chanel deal??

My friend got a large black Chanel flap for free from the manager of the thrift shop she volunteered at. She did more to help than most people would. She took clothes home to wash and iron. She did minor sewing repairs and also helped keep things clean even though she did not have to do it. Her manager was so happy to have her there that she gave her a purse in excellent condidtion that someone donated. Her boss ran it through the higher ups of the thrift shop and they said she deserved it for all the hours she put in helping them. So to me that was the best buy I ever heard of.
My one friend got a authentic black chanel bag in a medium size. I think it was a flap bag. She bought it at a garage sale and I know she paid under $100.00 for it. She took it to her cobbler to polish up and it looked just as good at new when she got it back. I think she has been using it for over 18 years now.

I didn't know it was a deal at the time, to be honest I was nervous handing over my credit card at the time. But mine would have to be my Jumbo Caviar purchase when it was still at $1695. With all the price increases I really feel like I got a deal.

I didn't know it was a deal at the time, to be honest I was nervous handing over my credit card at the time. But mine would have to be my Jumbo Caviar purchase when it was still at $1695. With all the price increases I really feel like I got a deal.
teehee, i feel the same way about my jumbo.. but i almost want to suicide thinking about the large white caviar i returned!!

wow, i love how everyone got great deals on their chanel items. hmmm, i need to put more effort in searching for these good deals:idea:. well, when i got some of my chanel's , i thought i got good deals, but reading everyone's posts i don't think i did =P

My best deal this year is my little orange/rose patent miniflap. I found her (brand new, so the seller represented) on ebay and I paid US$900. It's not exactly a 30 quid deal, I know, but I have been looking for her for ages and was shocked when I saw her, of all places, on...ebay!!!

Attachments

• L1000759a.JPG
    L1000759a.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 71
My first Chanel was a great deal! It's the Caviar & Pony Tote. It's from 2006 and is in beautiful distressed leather.

I was looking to buy the GST or Jumbo Classic as my first Chanel when the SA pulled this out from the back...and it was on sale too! Originally $1,650, I got it for $1,155. I've seen it since on ebay for $1400 and $2900!

LOVE THIS BAG!!! Only 193 made in black which makes it even more special!

Attachments

• chanel_001.jpg
    chanel_001.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 42
  • chanel_002.jpg
    chanel_002.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 42
  • chanel_003.jpg
    chanel_003.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 38
  • chanel_004.jpg
    chanel_004.jpg