Can anyone tell me about the "Oran" Sandal?

My H boutique had them in white, gold like allaboutnice, and black. They also had black and white which had studs all over the H ~ very pretty.

DH has the men's version. he loves it!

wears it with shorts, linen pants for summer! i love them in fun colors for me!

Wowza! A DH with similarly wonderful fashion-sense? Gosh, you're lucky. My BH merely thinks my H-obsession is 'cute'(not a good word in his vocabulary). Could you please post a pic of the men's version?

Thanks a million...

I just called my SA to check around, so I guess we'll see what she comes up with.

They have a men's version? That's so neat, I would love to see what it looks like.

Ingénue Sophie;2652780 said:
Maybe I need to go back and try them on again. They felt very thin and stiff, maybe they will soften with use after all. Who knows, maybe I'd start wearing them around the house every day - would they last?
sophie, yes, the sole is very thin, and the leather does stretch.
yes, mine are now very comfortable, very soft and buttery. :P
no, they are NOT a "walking around all day" sandal. :sad:
yes, they are beautiful! :drool:
yes, go back and try them on again, buy them and enjoy them! :yes:

These sandals are great for you E. I have a pair and it's true its a little on the wide side, but I think that they will be good for you. I had to buy mines 1/2 size smaller.

I actually tried these on recent, normally Hermes sizes run too small for me, but they fit fine in my normal size. Probably because they are a sandal ?

DH has the men's version. he loves it!

wears it with shorts, linen pants for summer! i love them in fun colors for me!

Pazt - my DH wants a black pair but I keep talking him out of it in case my store gets a pair I like!!!! I'm worried we'll be Mr and Mrs "H" Feet if he gets a pair too :P KWIM

I was completely in love with these and tried them on--I tried the gold in box and didn't like how they looked on my feet, I thought they looked mannish on me (I don't have the most svelte ankles, part of the problem for me with very flat shoes). They run fairly true to size. I didn't see any patent but there was one pair that was covered with rivets that were fantastic, and in croc they had pink, red, a few others I forgot, but they look gorgeous in the exotic skin

I just ordered a pair of black ones in a size 7...I usually wear a 6.5 but they said there are no 6.5 available in the database right now. I have short, wide feet so I'm hope, hope, hoping they'll fit! :sweatdrop:

I'm thinking that because they're a slide I can get away with a half size larger than what I usually wear....anyone have that experience?

I've been eyeing these lately, too. Maybe the unseasonably warm weather is tricking my brain into thinking it's almost sandal season, although it's definitely not :Push:

I have them and I love them! I bought a pair black with contrast white stitching and I found a greenish pair at the year end Jan. sale last year. I think they are pretty comfortable. I bought 1/2 size up.