Can anyone identify this Dooney?

Thank you to everyone who responded. I did try looking up by the information on the tag, which is a set of numbers and then NA Satchel. I am assuming the NA is for the Natural leather, as that is the color of the bag.

I know it is some kind of satchel, but I can not figure out the exact name, I am really interested in the leather.

I was thinking the Dillen line too as I saw some of these in the Outlet as well and the leather did look similiar but it was in different colors, so a bit hard to tell. I went to the DB site and searched by the information on the tag and also all leather lines and there is no bag that looks like this one.

I also have looked up everything that is included on the tag and nothing comes up online, it keeps taking me to a Florentine Satchel that is nothing like this purse.

I will also take the advice of registering it through DB, this will get me the name of the bag? Thanks, I did not know that, so I really appreciate everyone's help. As you can tell, I have not purchased many DB's:smile:

Hi, thanks for all of the advice and I did register thebag on DB website. It says it is a Satchel from the Portofino line. Bummed out because the entire reason I bought this was because I was told by the sales clerk that it was Vachetta leather and the entire purse will darken. I read on the DB website that the Portofino line does not darken. If there is any vachetta on the bottom of the handles it said that part may darken (I do not think there is any Vachetta on this bag).
I am bummed as I was told this is a final sale item, but I was not told the leather line correctly. It is a beautiful bag but it is taking away from my Cabas Mezzo LV savings:smile: i also have a Kate Spade in this color leather already, maybe I should sell the Kate Spade since I do not use the style much.
Anyway, thanks everyone for the advice, much appreciated.

Hi, thanks for all of the advice and I did register thebag on DB website. It says it is a Satchel from the Portofino line. Bummed out because the entire reason I bought this was because I was told by the sales clerk that it was Vachetta leather and the entire purse will darken. I read on the DB website that the Portofino line does not darken. If there is any vachetta on the bottom of the handles it said that part may darken (I do not think there is any Vachetta on this bag).
I am bummed as I was told this is a final sale item, but I was not told the leather line correctly. It is a beautiful bag but it is taking away from my Cabas Mezzo LV savings:smile: i also have a Kate Spade in this color leather already, maybe I should sell the Kate Spade since I do not use the style much.
Anyway, thanks everyone for the advice, much appreciated.

I think that it might have the incorrect tag on it. Unless there is a much older Portofino line I never saw, the recent Portofino line (some of which u can still see on the website) is a thick PEBBLED leather. Similar to Dillen II line but the leather is even thicker.

Also, all the bags in that line had the brass duck logo, not the D&B name plate logo like yours has. What kind of lining material does ur bag have? Portofino has the gingham lining.

I think that it might have the incorrect tag on it. Unless there is a much older Portofino line I never saw, the recent Portofino line (some of which u can still see on the website) is a thick PEBBLED leather. Similar to Dillen II line but the leather is even thicker.

Also, all the bags in that line had the brass duck logo, not the D&B name plate logo like yours has. What kind of lining material does ur bag have? Portofino has the gingham lining.

It is all red lining which is similiar to the Florentine line but no green. Since it darkened when wet and returned to the light color of the bag when dry, I was thinking it was from the florentine or florentine vachetta line. I emailed DB and never heard back, so I am calling tomorrow.
Thanks for the info, hopefully you are right, I have never been through this much work to find out the name and leather of a handbag:smile:

Hi, I googled the Portofino and red lining and a post on QVC came up and showed a Portofino with the same D&B plate as mine but the lining is not red. Hmm not sure hopefully DB can get me an answer:smile:

OP, I think you've probably figured out that 'vachetta' can also refer to a color, as well as a type of leather. I am much afraid that your Dooney is a 'color', and not the leather. I went through a similar issue a few years ago ... it is rare to find vachetta leather in a lower-cost bag; it pretty much remains in the land of LV.

If you don't want anything other than vachetta, it's best to return this bag.

horack, i believe i have some info on your bag. let me know what DB says and we will test it out. :smile:
They said the tag is correct, it is from the Portofino collection and said that alot of their satchels from various lines are lined in red? Does not make sense as the Portofino line looks to be a Pebbled leather , mine is very smooth..almost looks like the Alto leather on the website. I get a sense DB does not really care even after I told them the outlet stated that this was a Vachetta leather purse several times (because I honestly did not believe them the first couple times they said it was)...there is now a smudge that I noticed on this bag and want to make sure I clean it properly.
Any information you have would be great, I really, really appreciate your help.
At this point, I am just upset that the DB Outlet told me it was a Vachetta purse and according to DB that is not the case, it is from the Portofino line.
The DB Outlet stated that this is final sale and returns are not allowed. I do like the purse, so I will keep it (do not think there is much choice) but I am now worried about the stain and how to get it out.