Camera Practice - Exhibit No1: Ginger Roxanne

Oh Ells, they are stunning! What is it about the ginger colour that just makes me feel happier? It is so beautiful!

Thank you for taking the time to photograph these and I do hope we'll see more of your amazing collection soon.

Totally and utterly delicious Ellie!! Meant to post earlier from the office, but then got side-tracked... (by work..:P)
Looking forward to seeing more of your unbelievable collection!

Looking forward to seeing more of your collection Ellie - love the ginger collection !

Can just imagine you surrounded by dustbags and handbags trying to photograph them all .....don't keep us in suspense too long !!

Beautiful duo! I love the colour! Well done on putting the photographs on here too. I wish you much luck on resizing your collection, I bet you will really enjoy getting out and about with some of the bags you have not used to date xx

Hi Ells. So glad you've started to post pics of your babies. And what a great way to start. Ginger Roxy and her little friend are indescribably beautiful. Breathtaking version of my favourite style. You have some fantastic lovelies in your list. Can't wait to see more.

oooh ells- gorgeousness personified- the bag is tdf but with matching purse- my fav style- this is just fab- you have cheered me up as Im off work with a very poorly tummy today- can we see more lovelies please????