Camera Practice - Exhibit No1: Ginger Roxanne

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
Hi Girls

Well, its been along time since I promised photos of my collection and I thought Id start with one of my absolute favourites, presenting......

My Ginger Dawin Roxanne & Ginger Darwin LL Purse

I do hope you like my little Gingernut duo.

Ells xxx

Attachments

oystergirl

O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
Ellie - I'm speechless - they are just gorgeous :woohoo:

The Roxy is such a rich colour. Is this a bag you use a lot?

Looking forward to the next installments from your collection. :biggrin:

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
What a divine duo, Ells. Ginger Roxy is stunning. Small wonder she's one of your favourites.

Feb 26, 2008
U.K.
Lovely Ells, such an unusual colour, & wonderful to have matching bag & purse. This is very exciting if this means we're gradually going to get to see more of your collection!!

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
Thanks Girls, Im so glad you like the colour - its so rich as you said. Ill try and get a good pic of the interior suede............its so luscious!

OysterGirl, Fuzzy - Its a fair cop guv: Neither of these Ginger babes have yet been allowed out!

Girls, As you know I have had a major mindset changed re my bags and have decided that I need to get to a manageable collection. If Im honest, part of that collection will be a core group that I use and some that I may have to be encouraged to use.....

Im sat here looking at a spreadsheet that lists my 140 bags (well actually 139 now that a new home for one baby has been found) and I am trying to be ruthless and sensible at the same time.

More to come.........

Last edited:

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Thanks Girls, Im so glad you like the colour - its so rich as you said. Ill try and get a good pic of the interior suede............its so luscious!

OysterGirl, Fuzzy - Its a fair cop guv: Neither of these Ginger babes have yet been allowed out!

Girls, As you know I have had a major mindset changed re my bags and have decided that I need to get to a manageable collection. If Im honest, part of that collection will be a core group that I use and some that I may have to be encouraged to use.....

Im sat here looking at a spreadsheet that lists my 140 bags (well actually 139 now that a new home for one baby has been found) and I am trying to be ruthless and sensible at the same time.

More to come.........
That is one VERY serious crime you have committed madam, follow me please :police: