cambon messenger bag too feminim for my brother????

lol no no he never had the bag on, i dont remember what year the cambon line is from but they dont sell it at the boutique here anymore, we just saw a guy wearing it on he street, i think it was the bag with the white cc and the black background, and it was the large size, and it looked pretty good on him(gosh he was cute) lol i'm talking about the guy not the bag!!! but for my brother its too much, ya'll are right. even if he would take the black on black style, it would still have the hot pink interior.

thats how it usualy works with the two of us, if he likes a bag, he asks me first, if the bag is ok for him. then i say yes or no. he has pretty wide shoulder and he realy isnt the petite kind of guy, not at all (but not fat either), and i just think it would look weird when you see a 6'3 tall guy, with muscles walking down the street with his small chanel bag, lol.

here is a pic of him....

and thats me

LUV NANCY:love:

Attachments

• DSC00592.JPG
    DSC00592.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00859.JPG
    DSC00859.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 41
In the end it's all a matter of how he pulls off the look, in my humble opinion. Some people can make anything look fabulous. On the pic he looks like a cutie who rocks! If he wants the bag, to me that says it all. If he's asking for an opinion, that's another story. Masculine rockers have forever pulled off fem looks and made it look hip. My gay hairdresser (who is a style maven and I love to death) carries a Prada messenger bag. He's the only male I've seen wearing one. But, I live in Pittsburgh and in the suburbs where there are no really cool people.

lol we went to chanel today, cuz i needed a few things, when my bro asked the lady about the bag, and out of nowhere she had one in black and the beige one in her hand, he tried them on.... hahahahaha, if i wuold have had my beauty case with me with all my make up in it, the look would have been perfect, he was shocked himself, totaly funny!!! and the lady had the nerves to say that it looks '''fantastic'' on him, we both looked at her like :confused1: :dots: i dont think so. but she was the only one in there that thought that way. at the end he was like: nancy, i will never doubt your taste again.... lol

thanks ya'll for your time and for helping out!

luv nancy