Cambon large blk/wh. ???

That is so hard!

VERY!! :sweatdrop: Actually I recently got a Red Epi Speedy 25, Groom Poch. Wallet, Groom Ronde, Groom Cles. All of which were early Xmas gifts. (We always get our gifts early...He chooses what he wants, I choose what I want...and that's it). Xmas comes and we've already been enjoying whatever it is we got that yr. We've done it like this for years. Heehee! :shame: I know, we're bad!! Why the sudden change of waiting til the day???? WHY?? WHY?? Neway.. the things I mentioned above were to be "IT".:yes:

Then dh tells me over the wkend..."I want you to have something to open on Xmas.." I'm like, "Huh????" I already got my Xmas stuff. He's like why don't u get the Popincourt Haut? (He knows I've been wanting that one forever..) I leave it at that, then mention to him that I don't have a black bag. That it would be nice to have one. The next thing I know I'm at LV w/ my sis in law looking at LVs. Didn't see anything I liked. Then here I am on the "Chanel" boards discussing my 1st Chanel. The Large Cambon blk/blk patent. What the???!?!?!?!??! LOL!!!! :lol:

Hmm, I haven't given up..YET! I'm not sure I can stand to wait til Xmas to open it. OMG!!! If I force him into letting me use it now or soon, I'll feel bad knowing I'm not letting him enjoy seeing me excited Xmas morning. That's what he says he wants. He said," Take a bunch of pics, at a bunch of different angles. Then I'll box it up, and you'll have pics to see of it.." Ya, right!! OMG!!! Torture!!:Push:

Hmm, guess we'll see what happens....ARGHHHHH!!:hrmm: