Calvi card case owners.

This makes sense, thank you. I think ideally I’d like a tighter fit but I love the color combo so it’s a trade off. This is a pic I took of it earlier, for reference. Not sure how much you can really tell from that angle. I originally intended for it to hold store gift cards and merchandise credits which don’t fit in my wallet. Now I see if can hold MUCH more.

View attachment 5383997
Not sure if you posted this photo before (if you did I missed it!). It’s a beautiful combo and I absolutely *love* verso SLGs! That said, it does look significantly roomier than any of the 3x Calvis that I have - have posted photos in this thread so you can search my handle and find those if you want (don't have links handy right now). I will say though, my evercolor one is less tight than my chevre or barenia, but even still, your photo looks very roomy in comparison.

Not sure if you posted this photo before (if you did I missed it!). It’s a beautiful combo and I absolutely *love* verso SLGs! That said, it does look significantly roomier than any of the 3x Calvis that I have - have posted photos in this thread so you can search my handle and find those if you want (don't have links handy right now). I will say though, my evercolor one is less tight than my chevre or barenia, but even still, your photo looks very roomy in comparison.

Thank you for telling me this! I had a feeling others are less roomy after browsing through the thread and specifically looking for that detail.
What it comes down to is…… I am pretty confident I wouldn’t get this combo again since that’s just the nature of Hermes. So, I do wish it were a little slimmer but I’m just accepting that my calvi has some extra space in exchange for the color combo. The ONE thing is I hope it doesn’t stretch out more.

Reactions: Book Worm
Thank you for telling me this! I had a feeling others are less roomy after browsing through the thread and specifically looking for that detail.
What it comes down to is…… I am pretty confident I wouldn’t get this combo again since that’s just the nature of Hermes. So, I do wish it were a little slimmer but I’m just accepting that my calvi has some extra space in exchange for the color combo. The ONE thing is I hope it doesn’t stretch out more.
I can vouch for evercolor, been using it since a year and half. Still looks like the day I bought it and if you don't overstuff it, it won't stretch out.
I hope you enjoy it.

I get it - my evercolor is roomier than my other two and I just live with it. To be fair I use it a lot less because of this, but it wasn't an outright reason to return because I was crazy about the verso combo I got. Now I only buy tighter ones but would be open to anything if the right color combo came around!

Hi! does anyone know how hard the calvi is to find in craie? does it ever pop up online?
I haven’t seen a craie calvi online yet. I‘ve seen Nata online a few times. I found this craie calvi listing on fashionphile but I think it was a special order since it has the horseshoe stamp.

I haven’t seen a craie calvi online yet. I‘ve seen Nata online a few times. I found this craie calvi listing on fashionphile but I think it was a special order since it has the horseshoe stamp.

Thank you! I noticed that one, yes I think it is a special order as well