calling rouge experts: please help

Has any seen Rouge H in Vache Ligee?
Or what are your opions on this combination. I love Rouge H, but I am not too sure about VL. Its on a 31cm Bolide, that I am considering.
would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanx

Has any seen Rouge H in Vache Ligee?
Or what are your opions on this combination. I love Rouge H, but I am not too sure about VL. Its on a 31cm Bolide, that I am considering.
would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanx

have seen it it and it is the darkest rouge H gets (apart from shiny croc) i would describe it as a very dark cooltoned red

have seen it it and it is the darkest rouge H gets (apart from shiny croc) i would describe it as a very dark cooltoned red

I'm still a newbie but you seem the much admired H guru here. :yes: Is it possible to tap your knowledge?

1) Which red (Rouge H, Rouge Garrance, Vif and Vermillion) would you consider as warm tone? I'm much better suited to warm colours.

2) With Rouge H, in what leather would you consider the warmest.

TIA. :flowers:

lilach: Do you know if Hermes is going to come out with Chamonix replacement? I was told they no longer make bags in this leather. I am so sad :crybaby:.

well chamonix is in production BUT it is just rare as box so a lot of orders have been cancelled due to the lack of skins i wote about that in another hread
but about a new leather there is veau tadelakt coming which is reminiscent of chamonix but thicker heavier very hard to judge completely from the small swatch i saw

well chamonix is in production BUT it is just rare as box so a lot of orders have been cancelled due to the lack of skins i wote about that in another hread
but about a new leather there is veau tadelakt coming which is reminiscent of chamonix but thicker heavier very hard to judge completely from the small swatch i saw

Does it mean it is almost similar to not making anymore bags in Chamonix until they get the leather supply? Things are like floating in the air. No Box and No Chamonix. I still see Box on small leather items, i.e. leather charm. Apart from this, nothing else.

I don't think Hermes will make bag in Veau Tadelakt if the leather is going to be thick & heavy. It will feel like carrying a stone.

I'm still a newbie but you seem the much admired H guru here. :yes: Is it possible to tap your knowledge?

1) Which red (Rouge H, Rouge Garrance, Vif and Vermillion) would you consider as warm tone? I'm much better suited to warm colours.

2) With Rouge H, in what leather would you consider the warmest.

TIA. :flowers:

1.) rouge garrance is somewhat warmer tones on epsom and togo
vermillion is warm toned on clemence and togo as well
1. and 2) rouge H is warmest in box (depending on the year as ii explained it is the color i find most differing from year to year

ah and i am far from beein a guru or knowing everything. and again the answers above are how I see these colors
and just another oservation i do find that hardwre can play a huge factor too. for example rouge garrance togo with gold looks warmer then with palladium even though it is technically the same color .

Does it mean it is almost similar to not making anymore bags in Chamonix until they get the leather supply? Things are like floating in the air. No Box and No Chamonix. I still see Box on small leather items, i.e. leather charm. Apart from this, nothing else.

I don't think Hermes will make bag in Veau Tadelakt if the leather is going to be thick & heavy. It will feel like carrying a stone.

yes chamonix is not discontinued it is the same with box shortage of skins even though things are approving right now with box beeing available next podium in small quantities
about tadelakt. well it is not heavy like a stone i just found it very dense(?) but again i only saw a small swatch and that could be missleading but another member saw it too and agreed with me of it beeing reminiscent of chamonix.

1.) rouge garrance is somewhat warmer tones on epsom and togo
vermillion is warm toned on clemence and togo as well
1. and 2) rouge H is warmest in box (depending on the year as ii explained it is the color i find most differing from year to year

ah and i am far from beein a guru or knowing everything. and again the answers above are how I see these colors
and just another oservation i do find that hardwre can play a huge factor too. for example rouge garrance togo with gold looks warmer then with palladium even though it is technically the same color .

Thanks so much, lilach! :heart: Looks like Rouge H in Box is my grail Kelly (as suspected just needed to confirm). :girlsigh:

Thanx Lilach, do you think it would would suit a brown haired, sallow (?) skin tone like me?? It has GHW.

so you are fair colored did i get that right? but my guess is yes it would look good i am very fair myself and it suited me beautifully . but it s a color you have to try out to see if you really love it .

yes chamonix is not discontinued it is the same with box shortage of skins even though things are approving right now with box beeing available next podium in small quantities
about tadelakt. well it is not heavy like a stone i just found it very dense(?) but again i only saw a small swatch and that could be missleading but another member saw it too and agreed with me of it beeing reminiscent of chamonix.

Oh, it's a relief to hear that Box will be available next podium although only in small quantity. It's better than nothing. Maybe I should quickly visit the store. I want a Kelly Longue in that Blue Indigo leather.

Tadelakt ... This name sounds very German to me.

ms piggy: lilach is an expert in leather and leather colors! You can ask anything and everything!