Calling Red patent owners

shopdrop

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
My Super SA just found the 10C GST in red patent for me. How does your patent leather holds up? Is the color too much of a "pop" when wearing? I also found the red GST in caviar but I already have the Navy and Black. Which is to keep? I'm think of keeping the black, blue, and red patent. All opinions welcome.

PS I also have caviar black and 10c red jumbo.

I have the 10C red patent jumbo. It is very durable. I have used it several times since my purchase in November. I also took it on holiday in very humid beach climates overseas and it held up very well. Just wipe it a go. I also have the red, black, navy, and beige caviar GST. I you really love the 10C red and would like to add another red in a patent fabrication to your collection I would get it. You could get a lot of use with it during the spring/summer. I love my 10C red patent flap. HTH.

10C red lamb > patent > caviar IMO. I was comparing the three for a looooong time at the boutique and I think the SAs could tell that I was on the verge of, uh, touching the bags very inappropriately, because they suddenly started bringing out random bags for my viewing. :shame:

oooh.....just secured a red patent chevron jumbo over the weekend.....was feeling a little unsure but so glad to hear all the positive comments here! I was worried it might be a little too loud......:wondering