Calling Red patent owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Super SA just found the 10C GST in red patent for me. How does your patent leather holds up? Is the color too much of a "pop" when wearing? I also found the red GST in caviar but I already have the Navy and Black. Which is to keep? I'm think of keeping the black, blue, and red patent. All opinions welcome.

PS I also have caviar black and 10c red jumbo.

2. If you have the 10c red caviar jumbo, I don't think you should get the gst as well. The patent would be a nice pop. I have it and love it!

3. I think the patent is TDF! The red is stunning! KEEP IT :smile: I think it is very durable

4. i have the red patent flap! i :heart: it for sure. get the gst!

5. I have the 10C red patent jumbo. It is very durable. I have used it several times since my purchase in November. I also took it on holiday in very humid beach climates overseas and it held up very well. Just wipe it a go. I also have the red, black, navy, and beige caviar GST. I you really love the 10C red and would like to add another red in a patent fabrication to your collection I would get it. You could get a lot of use with it during the spring/summer. I love my 10C red patent flap. HTH.

6. I have the 10C red patent...it's one of the most gorgeous shade of red! I simply adore it..def a keeper :P

7. the patent red... it's definitely a keeper of all time.

8. Thank you everyone. I just love to hear what other tPfers think and it always help me. Looks like everybody loves their red Patent.

9. ya keep it. its really stunning n hard to get.

10. im bias as i have it and love mine..its a great pop of fire red! and patent always looks new and not hard to maintain imo

11. I'll pick it up tomorrow. I like the 10C red, lamb, cavar , and patent. They are all look stunning.

12. 10C red lamb > patent > caviar IMO. I was comparing the three for a looooong time at the boutique and I think the SAs could tell that I was on the verge of, uh, touching the bags very inappropriately, because they suddenly started bringing out random bags for my viewing. :shame:

13. oooh.....just secured a red patent chevron jumbo over the weekend.....was feeling a little unsure but so glad to hear all the positive comments here! I was worried it might be a little too loud......:wondering

14. Congrats! Please post pics when you receive yours.

15. Hi..Red Fans!!! I may have missed it but does anyone have a comparison of the Red 10C patent and the New Red Patent Chevron??? Are they the same color code?? TIA!!:biggrin: