Calling for ideas/suggestions

I am not a huge fan of lots of little things in my bag. I will forget what is in what KWIM? I am going to research the bebop. they don't make the little boldie anymore..

I would LOVE to have the bebop - they are so cute! BUT...I can't stand the off-center logo on the snap. It drives me crazy - like a crooked picture on the wall. I just can't deal. How messed up am I?

Why not use a bag insert such as a chameleon http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/chameleon-insert-is-the-winner-80077.html which seems to be working great for alot of people on this forum. But for a clutch I seen to recall seeing a small H bag with zipper on top and a small handel but unfortunately I don 't know the name of it.

If you get a chameleon, the woman makes an extra sturdy model -- she was out of stock before the holidays, but she should have them now. Love my chameleon, (I got the large structured one) but the outside pocket shredded and my pens (montblanc and a ballpoint) tore through the bottom of the pen holder. Also the velcro is almost more sturdy than the fabric.

Having said that, I would order another because I like the light weight aspect and the way its organized.

Also, btw, I love my jige pm in noisette box. I'll try to find the pic where I show what it holds: full size LV epi address book and calendar; full size french wallet with double coin sections and billfold; mints and candy; cellphone; eyedrops and streetwise map. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC00325.jpg
    DSC00325.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24