calling eburo please!!!!

Actually now that I think about it, I remember trying out a limo Roma at Harrods at the beginning of March. It was gorgeous...just not me. I need the more casual styles as I am a stay-at-home mum.

oh, did you, you lucky thing. was it realy, really gorgeous? do you think i should hold out for onr or go for hte sloane?
you should try and contact eburo, i read she was getting one from america.
i notice browns have some julies on their website, one loks like poudre, have you seen them

It was gorgeous. As I said...not my style but an absolute beauty. You said you wanted something with a bit of structure, so I don't think the sloane is what you are looking for. If only you could take a look at both of them in person.
You are right about the Julie on Browns. I'm trying to figure out whether it is too big for me. Now I've got the cocker on my mind. You'd think I could find something better to do than debate the pros and cons of each bag all day!

i know, i get kinda obssessed. i know what you mean about the sloane, it looks abit slouchy . i think its the cocker or roma. oh how id love to live in london. do you know of any other dept stores that stock bv.

I'm not in London either...I wish! Nowhere even close to a BV boutique I'm afraid. When I was in London I only managed to see BV bags at both boutiques and Harrods. There wasn't that much of a selection at the time either, as it was a bit early in the season. Hence didn't manage to see either the cocker or julie in the poudre. I'm hoping there will be something left over at sale time. There are always the Bv shops in Europe to consider. If they do have what you are looking for in stock, they can send it over to you directly or BV London could order it for you. They did that for me last year with a two-tone veneta I was looking for.