Calling David Yurman Watch Owner

Sep 30, 2007
Hi there,

Any ladies or gentlemen here own DY watch? What model? What is your opinion of it? Do you own another? Please compare to Rolex/Cartier/Franck Muller

I saw DY 18KT bracelet and diamond bezel watch and I am falling in love with it.:drool: It's a little pricey around $14,000. I own a couple rolexes and a franck muller, but I don't know anything about DY watch. DY good watch maker?

Please share your experience with DY watch.

I have a DY watch. I've had it for a couple of years. It it the thunderbird with 18K gold and silver with the white face. I love it. I love the way it feels and love to play with the cables when I'm in meetings. I get alot of compliments on the watch. I do wish I had purchased the mother of pearl with diamonds but at the time this is what I could afford. However I am still very happy with my choice.

I love David Yurman and have many jewelry pieces. Having said that, my jeweler convinced me not to buy a DY watch. He said they had many problems with it and felt I could get a much better watch for the price-point.

I have a David Yurman men's watch--the watch on the left. It is an automatic. It is about 6 years old and I really love it. I haven't had any problems with it.

DSC00671.jpg

I have a David Yurman men's watch--the watch on the left. It is an automatic. It is about 6 years old and I really love it. I haven't had any problems with it.

DSC00671.jpg

Your DY is very sporty and cool! I like the black cable bracelette. And love your Franck Muller.

Compare the DY and FM, which one do you like better?