Calling Constance Carriers

Whitefox actually still sells! You can purchase from her shop off Livemaster (whitefoxroom is the shop name). She just shipped my order a few days ago and expects it to take 3-4 weeks to arrive. Will let you know if I ever get it! Her inserts are my absolute favorite.
I’m not sure if my country will deliver any packages shipped from Russia. I don’t think I want to take a risk on it though.

Good to hear that she is still selling the inserts. Unfortunately I won’t be able to order from her even though I need 1.

I order from innerbagshop on Instagram and it was a bit too big for my chevre constance. I think it is designed for epsom constance. I also ordered the 1.2mm from samorga and have yet to receive it. Will update once I find a perfect match.

Hi all, I’m new to the H community and loving everyone’s sharing so far.

Just wondering, do most of you remove the plastic stickers protecting the H buckle from your Constance 18 / 24 once you have started using the bags?

If yes, how do you minimize scratching your H buckle?

Thank you!

Reactions: ibeblessed

Just wondering, do most of you remove the plastic stickers protecting the H buckle from your Constance 18 / 24 once you have started using the bags?

Thank you!
I removed it then proceed to paste the hardware stickers. It's not recommended though.

Reactions: casmarine

Thank you!

I removed the ones that came with it and replaced it with orangeshields. You wouldnt notice they have protectors on.

Attachments

• C5A39023-0648-46B5-AFB0-7E1D6EF93BAE.jpeg
    C5A39023-0648-46B5-AFB0-7E1D6EF93BAE.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 135
Thanks for the reply!
How is orange shields so far? Do the stickers cause discoloration on the H buckle?

Ive been using orangeshields ever since and my bags have been fine. Ive experienced a bit of oxidization for the constance, which is rosegold hardware which oxidizes more than ghw and phw, during pandemic lockdown but I believe it was because I forgot to air it out and kept it in the cabinet for like 6 mos without taking it out, but it was easily removed by a gold polishing cloth. Its fine now.
Here are my k25s with orangeshields as well, never had an issue. The noir is 4 years old while the the rose lipstick is 2 yrs old.

9B70BEEB-9766-496C-8432-A4127E230EF7.jpeg

E6A58D2B-B7AE-4760-AAD8-B16C39BA25CD.jpeg

Ive been using orangeshields ever since and my bags have been fine. Ive experienced a bit of oxidization for the constance, which is rosegold hardware which oxidizes more than ghw and phw, during pandemic lockdown but I believe it was because I forgot to air it out and kept it in the cabinet for like 6 mos without taking it out, but it was easily removed by a gold polishing cloth. Its fine now.
Here are my k25s with orangeshields as well, never had an issue. The noir is 4 years old while the the rose lipstick is 2 yrs old.

View attachment 5383183

View attachment 5383184
Greatly appreciate your sharing! Am contemplating getting protection seals for the H Buckle for my bag. Your two K25s are lovely!