Calling Constance Carriers

Hi I would like to have your opinion. I have a Constance mini in rouge h/ veau monsieur leather/PHW that I got 6 months ago in Paris. Today, my local boutique just called that Constance mini in gold/Epsom/PHW which I asked 7 months ago is now available. I can only keep one Constance bag, I’m hesitating which one to keep. So far I have Birkin gold/epsom and kelly rouge H/box. I love both color, it’s hard to decide. Help!

Hi I would like to have your opinion. I have a Constance mini in rouge h/ veau monsieur leather/PHW that I got 6 months ago in Paris. Today, my local boutique just called that Constance mini in gold/Epsom/PHW which I asked 7 months ago is now available. I can only keep one Constance bag, I’m hesitating which one to keep. So far I have Birkin gold/epsom and kelly rouge H/box. I love both color, it’s hard to decide. Help!
OMG its very difficult to decide as both are classic colors but since you already have the birkin in gold in epsom i would personally keep the rouge h monsieur leather. Obviously i would suggest if you can possibly keep both do keep them

Congrats! Personally I will keep Gold because it is more classic. However, I am not a fan of Epsom and is likely to go for monsieur. Resale value for gold epsom is better so if you are looking to get back a portion of money for rouge h c18, I recommend selling the gold epsom.

Reactions: jese1988
Congrats! Personally I will keep Gold because it is more classic. However, I am not a fan of Epsom and is likely to go for monsieur. Resale value for gold epsom is better so if you are looking to get back a portion of money for rouge h c18, I recommend selling the gold epsom.
And for the same reason I’d leave the bag in the store. I’m not a fan of epsom so I wouldn’t suggest OP buy it at all. That said the Gold color is one of my favorites.

Anyone else has any alternatives to whitefox as her account has been disabled possibly due to Russian related sanctions?
Whitefox actually still sells! You can purchase from her shop off Livemaster (whitefoxroom is the shop name). She just shipped my order a few days ago and expects it to take 3-4 weeks to arrive. Will let you know if I ever get it! Her inserts are my absolute favorite.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I would keep the one you already have. Plus, u have a gold epsom Birkin... that box is checked already.

Thank you for all your suggestions. So, finally I’ve decided not to take the bag and hope someone’s wishlist has been fulfilled. I just hope that I didn’t leave a bad impression to my SA since I’ve been to this shop only once when I did a trip to north of France 7 months ago and I simply asked for Constance mini to put in my wishlist but with no expectations. And to my surprise, SA called with exact specifications that I’ve asked for.

Reactions: kura and WingNut