Calling all petite ladies with classic jumbo

Too petite for Jumbo?

• Total voters
Honestly it's hard to tell because your jacket is open, I think it depends on your overall frame. I am your height and 115 pounds but that bag looks comically gigantic on me so I'll never get it in that size.
Hi,
I went back to try it without a jacket and it still looked good on me :smile:

I'm just going to do it - do not want to regret if there is any price increase coming up later this year.

The bag honestly looks great on you. I personally LOVE my jumbo. I love the chain length when doubled up. I have even shortened the chain and it looks great too (I think it does anyway). I don't find it to be heavy but I don't carry that many items in my bags anyway (compact wallet, phone and keys) HTH!

Reactions: Marmotte
So I am 5 feet petite, and I just ordered a Jumbo, pre-loved. I went the Jumbo route as I already have so many smaller bags, in LV, Gucci, and also Chanel, and I didn’t really want another of the same smaller bag. It hasn’t arrived yet, but my friend was saying that it will be too big. I figured that I’m not getting the Maxi... and the dimensions of the Jumbo are more like what I would carry more often. Hope I love it ... :shocked:

So I am 5 feet petite, and I just ordered a Jumbo, pre-loved. I went the Jumbo route as I already have so many smaller bags, in LV, Gucci, and also Chanel, and I didn’t really want another of the same smaller bag. It hasn’t arrived yet, but my friend was saying that it will be too big. I figured that I’m not getting the Maxi... and the dimensions of the Jumbo are more like what I would carry more often. Hope I love it ... :shocked:
I think you will love it, especially if it's in a darker color. I am the same height and have a black jumbo and got the iridescent pink in ML since it looks much bigger in jumbo.

The bag looks lovely!!! I’m 5’ and debating the jumbo as well. Since it’s been a couple weeks, I’m curious about an update. How are you finding the weight? The ONE thing I’m nervous about is it being too heavy.

Thanks!