Calling all petite ladies with classic jumbo

Too petite for Jumbo?

• Total voters

phanct

Sep 6, 2018
Hey all! I got a jumbo beige clair caviar with ghw recently and i absolutely love it! however, i feel self-conscious that it might look too big on me. i'm 5'1, 100 lbs. any of you petite ladies rock a jumbo bag and don't think it's overwhelming? i will post a mod picture when i get access to a full-length mirror (in the middle of packing things up at the moment).

BBee

Oct 5, 2018
Hey all! I got a jumbo beige clair caviar with ghw recently and i absolutely love it! however, i feel self-conscious that it might look too big on me. i'm 5'1, 100 lbs. any of you petite ladies rock a jumbo bag and don't think it's overwhelming? i will post a mod picture when i get access to a full-length mirror (in the middle of packing things up at the moment).
Second this! Originally I wanted to get m/l classic flap, but its really hard to find GHW caviar here in Aus so I end up getting jumbo instead and i love the size! Just need convincing that it will not look too big on petite frame :smile: I'm 5'2 and 115 lbs.

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
I think it’s way too big and looks like a person is trying to scream Chanel. If that’s what you are after “Look at me, I am wearing a huge Chanel”, then that’s the look.

But if you are after “look at me and my elegant Chanel” , then a M/L is the one to buy.

Plus, as the above poster stated, it’s a heavy bag on top of being huge.

For me, it’s a no and I have tried to love that size many times but everytime I look in the mirror, I have to convince myself it looks great on me, so then I know it doesn’t work.

Just my two cents.

Bisoux78

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
I think it’s way too big and looks like a person is trying to scream Chanel. If that’s what you are after “Look at me, I am wearing a huge Chanel”, then that’s the look.
But if you are after “look at me and my elegant Chanel” , then a M/L is the one to buy.
Just my two cents.

I don't think every Jumbo lover here wants to convey that "look at me and my huge Chanel" look. It's all a matter of preference. Some women like big bags and some prefer small. I'm sure show-off's exist too but I don't think most of us feel that way.

BBee

Oct 5, 2018
I don't think every Jumbo lover here wants to convey that "look at me and my huge Chanel" look. It's all a matter of preference. Some women like big bags and some prefer small. I'm sure show-off's exist too but I don't think most of us feel that way.
Yes I think most people find the jumbo size is more practical as we can fit a lot more compare to m/l. For that high price we need to pay I personally think if I need to choose, its better to get the bag that I can get more use of. Nothing to do with showing off.

LVteacher

Apr 11, 2016
Hiiii! I have a Jumbo flap and a GST and I am same weight and height as you... and I think they look fabulous and not overwhelming at all :smile::heart:

LVteacher

Apr 11, 2016

Plus, as the above poster stated, it’s a heavy bag on top of being huge.

For me, it’s a no and I have tried to love that size many times but everytime I look in the mirror, I have to convince myself it looks great on me, so then I know it doesn’t work.

Just my two cents.
I respect your opinion... but I do not agree with this at all... for me it is a matter of what I carry on a daily basis. The M/L is simply too small for my daily essentials.