Calling all empreinte owners for help!!

Date Code: AR4161, so the 46th week of 2011. It's also made in France, not sure if that makes a difference but I always prefer made in France bags. Mine is definitely not new, but it looks new other than slight minor wear on the suede. Mine is ombre.

My is AR5101 also MIF in Infini. Bag itself is in great condition except the handle part that make me sad.

I did my research and read up to. I have a citadine with no complaints. It can be tricky but with good store communication, you should be ok. Even bough your closest is three hrs away, do you have a relationship with someone there? That may help

My citadine was made in 2012 also...

I don't know any good SA. If any one knows a good ones in Dallas area please let me know.

With my luck, boutique will charge me fee for repair. That is after I drive 3 and half hours to the one nearest from me. As much I like the style and color, one has to be extremely caution of buying this Empreinte line. As I know same cracking issue to Lumi, Citadine, Artsy, and now Audacieuse. I might end up getting a empreinte bandouliere 25. As I have not heard of this issue for bandouliere. If bandouliere has the same issue, then please let me know. ......feel somewhat disappointed at LV. That they created this beautiful line but with defect.

I did my research and read up to. I have a citadine with no complaints. It can be tricky but with good store communication, you should be ok. Even bough your closest is three hrs away, do you have a relationship with someone there? That may help

I was one of the unlucky ones who had a Citadine that had the cracked glazing on the handles. After a bit of a struggle, I found a wonderful SA who helped me get my bag replaced. I chose to replace it with a completely different bag, still in Empreinte... The Speedy B Emp in Aurore.

I am pleased to say that my Speedy has held up brilliantly. No cracking, still looks brand new. I still miss the Citadine and perhaps someday I will be brave enough to purchase another one...but for now I'm still really enjoying my Speedy.

I am sorry you are going through this with your bag, I know it is very disappointing!

I was one of the unlucky ones who had a Citadine that had the cracked glazing on the handles. After a bit of a struggle, I found a wonderful SA who helped me get my bag replaced. I chose to replace it with a completely different bag, still in Empreinte... The Speedy B Emp in Aurore.

I am pleased to say that my Speedy has held up brilliantly. No cracking, still looks brand new. I still miss the Citadine and perhaps someday I will be brave enough to purchase another one...but for now I'm still really enjoying my Speedy.

I am sorry you are going through this with your bag, I know it is very disappointing!

Thank you for sharing. Good to know speedy B hold up well. Love your avatar pic.

After I open a case, seller still refuse to accept return. He says would cost open $210 to have the whole handle replaced, if LV don't want to repair for free. Is that sounded right? $210 for the whole handle?
To me $210 will be just the reglaze?

After I open a case, seller still refuse to accept return. He says would cost open $210 to have the whole handle replaced, if LV don't want to repair for free. Is that sounded right? $210 for the whole handle?

Doesn't matter if he doesn't want to take it back.. EBay will make him. Just follow eBay instructions very carefully. You will get your money back..
You paid with Paypal right?

I would return the bag (open a case) attaching all supporting info and pics. Let paypal take care of it. And NO, 210 doesn't sound right for empriente because you would need to replace both anyways. Sounds like he knew and didn't disclose that the fault lies on him. You are protected....although it will be a hassle

I would return the bag (open a case) attaching all supporting info and pics. Let paypal take care of it. And NO, 210 doesn't sound right for empriente because you would need to replace both anyways. Sounds like he knew and didn't disclose that the fault lies on him. You are protected....although it will be a hassle

It is a lot of hassles. Seller finally agreed for return and refund. But I still have to pay for the retune shipping cost,.......