Jimmy Choo CALLING ALL CHOO ADDICTS 70% off 3 Days Only

:smile: Now it's time for mint chip ice cream and quadruple choc brownies (my brownies are famous, I'm shipping a box to a friend in NJ Mon) and some Micheal Phelps with our friend who went with us today.

I hope you're all doing fun things this weekend and thanks for reaching out :hugs:. It's very much appreciated :yes:

Hey do you need my address???? :drool:

Bichon Lover, I am usually on the Hermes forum, but saw the 70% off thing. I have been buying Choo since 1995 and have NEVER gotten such a deal. I think GREAT for you to get them at that discount!!! :yahoo: I think some champagne toasts are in order here! I have been using the same SA in NYC when there was only one Choo store in the US...she is the absolute best in the whole world.

Bichon Lover...

Do you know what the rough dimensions are of your eel ramona? Please dont go to any trouble...I just needed to know the size as I'm contemplating one in leather!!

You got your bags for a great deal...CONGRATS :smile: Have you posted pics? I would love to see the eel one!

Thanks in advance!

Bichon Lover...

Do you know what the rough dimensions are of your eel ramona? Please dont go to any trouble...I just needed to know the size as I'm contemplating one in leather!!

You got your bags for a great deal...CONGRATS :smile: Have you posted pics? I would love to see the eel one!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Lulagirl:smile: The dimentions are H11" L15" W5 1/2". I'm normally a Riki girl but the eel leather is so soft and drapable that it doesn't feel as big as most Ramona's. It doesn't feel like a fragile leather at all though. I've been in it for 3 days now and I love it. It's very comfortable on the shoulder too because it doesn't stick out under your arm at all because of the soft leather:tup:
Let us know if you get one. What color are you looking at?
They call this one brown but I would call it tobacco.

Attachments

• P8150143.JPG
    P8150143.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 68
Thanks Bichon Lover!

My mom just told me she's getting me one just because...isn't that sweet? I'm not sure what color the Ramona is because she said she wanted to keep some details secret. I'll be sure & post pics :smile:

Thanks Again!

Thanks Bichon Lover!

My mom just told me she's getting me one just because...isn't that sweet? I'm not sure what color the Ramona is because she said she wanted to keep some details secret. I'll be sure & post pics :smile:

Thanks Again!

WOW :tup::yahoo: You must be one goood girl not to mention lucky to have such a generous mom!!! BRAVO! Can't wait to see what you get and I hope it's soon :supacool: