CALLING ALL CHOO ADDICTS 70% off 3 Days Only

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    I was just talking to the manager Eric at SF JC Boutique, I was going to get the brown eel Ramona that starbuxxx had mentioned a couple of days ago at 1/2 price and he called me to tell me that Wed., Thur. and Fri. only they are doing 70% off of sale items (that is 70% off retail on items already on sale and I assume that includes shoes). I was like, "what a bonanza"!:yahoo::woohoo::jammin: Everything will be a final sale . So get in those cars and on those phones tomorrow and get yourself a bargain. :graucho: I know we all need more like we need another hole in our heads, but will that stop us? H*ll no :tup::heart: Can't wait to see what everybody gets. (It must be at all the boutiques, I'm sure) Good luck!:nuts:

2. Oh My!! I wonder what they have left. I would love the eel Ramona. But I have just bought so many bags lately. Another Mahala would do the job if they have any! Yikes! Thanks for the post.

3. Why oh why did you post this? I was doing so well with my ban too...

4. OMG! 70% off!
    Thanks BL for posting!

5. One last binge at 70% off and then we can all be on a :ban:together! I know, I'm an enabler but I like company. This is what happens when DH takes a business trip to Boston, I have too much time to play and spend money and then I pull the old "oh, I was a bad girl when you were gone" ploy .:P

6. ^Well, Bichon, totally off point, but you'll be proud to know I finally broke down and used one of my JC bags! I'm in love! I can't figure out why I took so long! Now, I'm slowly itching towards using the next one!

7. Yeahhh! You do make me proud. :hugs: Does feel good, doesn't it? :yes: :drinkup:

8. That's an amazing sale - thanks for posting! I must hold strong!!

9. BL - You are a bad, bad, girl.....

10. I am not even going to pretend I was doing well on my ban, but dang it. 70% off. who can say no to that?

11. ^^You go girl!

12. Ok, how does one "deserve" to be invited to this sale? I am kinda pissed at JC right now. The east coast stores are saying it is friends and family only.

Jesus, if I don't spend enough to be "invited" who the hell does?

13. I just called the Chevy Chase, MD boutique. The SA told me that it's only for friends and family and that you have to be on a guest list. I thought to myself, ain't you my friend now (I guess not!)? Whatever! If anyone has better luck at any of the other boutiques, let us know.

14. ^^Well that sucks!

15. I know. No invitation here so I am sol. I am pissed at Casey right now. I am good enough to sell full price bags to but not sale bags. :tdown: