Callin all Rainbow lovers..I am in need of something for my Rainbow, can you help me?

Hi Ghosty, How about something in: lagoon or Rose shocking ? even a post it note holder in Chevre would be neat..to add some color..? Have fun! hugs 2 U !

Ghost, I found these pictures of a thill, and I think it might suit your rainbow in a darker color. I agree with Hermesaholic that a darker color would balance your rainbow nicely :yes:

Pics courtesy of Mizzle from the reference section.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you guys for all the suggestions. I called my SA and he is on the haunt. I asked him about the new color curry and he stated his store only has 1 item in it and it is a Dogon wallet. Not for me:sad: as I already have a wallet.
He did say that he would look for some cyclamen pieces and see what he has in the Thill or Clavi Case.
I love the color Blue Brighton, but I do want to stay on the brighter side. The brighter the better..:flowers:. That is one reason my Key cles found a new home as I wanted more Vert Anis to brighten it up even more.

My SA was discussing colors with me and he did say that Hermes philosophy is to have bright colors within your bag as to find excatly what you are looking for as fast as possible.

Keep your eyes peeled girls for cycleman..I think that is the ticket! I would love to have more Lagon but I am afraid it is too close to my turquoise wallet:confused1: what do you think?

Thanks girls! I am hoping this does the trick for now:graucho:..
The description is~

The business card holder is made out of the fine Chevre leather and the color is called Jaune (mustard color). It has one compartment to store credit cards or business cards and shaped in a stunning envelope style with an easy to open flap. The Hermès Porte-Cartes holds quite a few business cards and more then in our photos, a practical and most elegant gift made to last a life time as only Hermès can do!

* Size: 4.1" L x 2.6" H or 10.5 cm L x 6.5 cm H

Thanks girls! I hope to have this in an updated shot int he near future. As the rainbow changes with the times...At least H holds its value and I may change the rainbow as I see the need. ;)