Callin all Rainbow lovers..I am in need of something for my Rainbow, can you help me?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Brennamom

AM/FDS
O.G.
May 8, 2007
OK~ I let go of the cyclamen dream go FOR NOW:nuts:...and purchased this this morning to add some more color. I hope it works in my rainbow~:heart:
So YOU'RE the one :P! Victoria at ^^ said she had another tPFer order something from her yesterday....LOVE her stuff and she's a DOLL!

Congrats, Ghostie! It's perfect :heart:

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Thank you Piaffe! I received my Vert Anis Carmen today!!:love: I LOVE love it. It is super soft and I love the green color. I think you may be right about the Juane color! It should be here Friday:woohoo:

Brennamom~ I have missed you since I came over to H~ :yes:
I wonder how she knew I was a tpf'r:P..she must be here too! Arn't we all? LOL. I am super excited to get this and I will post an updated photo when she gets here.

Brennamom, what have you been up to in H? I think I read where you said you have bought 2 items as of late? Do share...:heart:pretty please:yes:

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
FANTASTIC!!! I admire you thoughtful planning~~!1 My rainbow got a little off balance in the purple and red areas. Yours is splendid!!!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
FANTASTIC!!! I admire you thoughtful planning~~!1 My rainbow got a little off balance in the purple and red areas. Yours is splendid!!!
Thanks CB! I too have been perfecting the rainbow. It is not as easy as it seems:rolleyes: I love certain colors to death and have to be very careful not to buy them like (LAGON, VERT ANIS) ..:girlsigh:Thank you:heart:

louis loves fendi~ It won't fit unfortunately. I wish!:yes:

Nola and Medina~ Thank you and I sure hope so, 1 more day till she gets here.

kelly32

Working mom of 3
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Ghost, I can't wait to see your jaune envelope in with all the other colorful goodies!! I think you've really captured the perfect rainbow! I look at my accessories, and I can't believe they are all red/pinks/purples!! Talk about not being adventurous!

Brennamom

AM/FDS
O.G.
May 8, 2007
Brennamom~ I have missed you since I came over to H~ :yes:
I wonder how she knew I was a tpf'r:P..she must be here too! Arn't we all? LOL. I am super excited to get this and I will post an updated photo when she gets here.

Brennamom, what have you been up to in H? I think I read where you said you have bought 2 items as of late? Do share...:heart:pretty please:yes:
Hi Ghostie! Yes, I've made the pilgrimage, evolution, what-have-you, to the Orange Side! I'm not positive it was you, Victoria just said in our last email that another tPFer just placed and order. Afterreading your post I thought it must be you, could just be coincidence. I know a few of us hit her website regularly.

Yes, I took the (small, little) plunge and got a great red agenda from our own dear Doc, it arrived yesterday, and I have a smaller (I think) address book scheduled for next week. I think I'm going to concentrate on accessories until I can afford/find/procure my dream bag....I want to grow up be a GHOST! Your bag (Potiron Picotin?) and your rainbow are my goal, if that's ok with you :love:. I never was attracted to H bags, and I'm still not on the traditionals, but the casual style and the fab color is sooo me! Since it will be awhile until I get by dream bag, go see what my rainbow will be living in for a long while yet: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/first-reveal-not-what-youd-expect-283510.html . As a former LV, I think you'd approve....Enjoy your beautiful colors, they are just so cheery and happy!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Kelly and Bag~ Thank you so much:shame:, I am slowly evolving the rainbow. I still NEED cyclamen so keep your eyes peeled for a good peice at a good price. None of this inflated prices I have been seeing lately.​

Brennamom~ Doc is such a Gem to be sure. She is the sweetest and has fabulous taste. You cannot go wrong with her and I too have made some fabulous purchases from/to her. She is saved as one of my favorites!:flowers:

It was me! LOL! I am sure...what are the odds? :upsidedown:

I am honored that you are enjoying my picotin and rainbow. So much so, I need to bring the picotin out tomorrow annd hopefully my Juane envelope will be here so that I may do a photo shoot. My flowers are up and it would be so lovely. My Vert Anis Carmen came in and I :heart: it! I keep stoking it, they are the softest things ever (like butter):nuts:.

I am glad to see you here~ :flowers: keep me in the loop on how your H is coming and if you just want to chat!
I am off to check your thread~ Take care of you
~Ghostie

Brennamom

AM/FDS
O.G.
May 8, 2007
Brennamom~ My Vert Anis Carmen came in and I :heart: it! I keep stoking it, they are the softest things ever (like butter):nuts:. I am off to check your thread...

HAHAHA! I thought I was the only one!!! I have the agenda on my desk and I just keep looking at it and petting it every now and then. The Carmencita is next for the agenda. I guess it's official - I'm doomed! So much so, that I'm listing 99% of my Coach and maybe an LV this w/e to support my new habit and get me that much closer to my Picotin! In the meantime, I'll enjoy the new bag. Let me know what you think! :heart:

Chipper

Hermesmerized
Dec 31, 2007
By the sea in SD...
Ghostie, look at you and your perfect rainbow! I can't wait to see the updated pic with your new envelope.

Brennamom, I'm glad to hear you will be pursuing a Picotin! It's definitely #2 on my H wish list!