Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner

First off I doubt her party and family will even support her, secondly wasn't Cait involved in a car accident that caused the death of two people?
Yes, the lady he rear ended died at the scene. Page Six posted a picture of the actual moment of impact and your can actually see the frighten look on the lady's face. To make matters worse, Bruce's car pushed the lady's car over the center line which caused a head on collision with a family. That caused serious injuries to that family with children. Bruce failed to take responsibility and actually filed suit against paparazzi that were NOT involved in the collision. Paparazzi were across the street taking pictures. Right...nothing is his fault in his delusional mind. Sadly, police failed to charge him with a crime.

Last edited:
her fellow trans members are not happy about her saying this -

As they should be upset. As an aunt to a wonderful, smart transgendered school aged child, this breaks my heart. School sports are much more than winning a trophy and being "the best." School sports also teach teamwork, trust, reliance on each other, how to play fairly and win and lose graciously. I wish people could see past who has a certain body part or not. Kids these days are far more accepting than many, many adults.

ETA: Back to Caitlyn, I read an article somewhere her sons Brody and 2 other Bs, said they don't think she's qualified and according to the article (can't find it now) don't plan to vote for her.

Last edited:
As they should be upset. As an aunt to a wonderful, smart transgendered school aged child, this breaks my heart. School sports are much more than winning a trophy and being "the best." School sports also teach teamwork, trust, reliance on each other, how to play fairly and win and lose graciously. I wish people could see past who has a certain body part or not. Kids these days are far more accepting than many, many adults.

ETA: Back to Caitlyn, I read an article somewhere her sons Brody and 2 other Bs, said they don't think she's qualified and according to the article (can't find it now) don't plan to vote for her.

they are preaching to the choir! i have yet to see anyone say they are voting for her and i can't wait to see the election results!

I welcome my trans sisters in everything but competitive sports teams. This is not a competition. It is total domination and unfair.
Are trans boys clamoring to get onto men’s teams?

Back to Caitlyn, is the California governor even close to being recalled?

I feel that Caitlin said what she said about trans girls partially out of getting voters/support and partially from competitive sports experience.

As for the recall... Appears there will be a vote.

California is already a hot, steamy mess on so many levels. May as well add this to the pile.

• Wow
Reactions: bisousx and limom