Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner

If that is the case I apologize. Since she only seems to refer to Caitlyn as "this person" my first thought does not go to the car crash.
I could've referred to Jenner as a LOT worse things than that person. I at least gave credit for humanity, even though I wonder.

And yes, IMO, this person is just another rich celebrity who got away with murder. Take it or leave it, no matter to me.

I could've referred to Jenner as a LOT worse things than that person. I at least gave credit for humanity, even though I wonder.

And yes, IMO, this person is just another rich celebrity who got away with murder. Take it or leave it, no matter to me.

That didn't really clarify anything other than the jail part but okay.

Caitlyn Jenner got glammed up Sunday for the annual Elton John benefit Oscars party.

The 67-year-old reality star donned a long short-sleeved Rachel Gilbert gown with plunging neckline for the viewing party in West Hollywood, California.

Caitlyn took to Instagram before the annual party benefiting the AIDS Foundation to share her outfit.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-Elton-John-s-Oscars-bash.html#ixzz4ZqwQigja

3DB984D100000578-4262744-Annual_party_Caitlyn_Jenner_attended_the_annual_Elton_John_AIDS_-a-13_1488161736340.jpg

3DB9610000000578-4262744-Pre_party_Caitlyn_shared_an_Instagram_snap_of_her_outfit_before_-a-10_1488161736073.jpg

Reactions: DizzyFairy