Cadenas and clochette issue.......

Has anyone ever put 2 on the clochette to see how they look? The H lock is quite neutral...

I do this with my navy birkin..for some reason it looks less busy this way...

attachment.php

Attachments

• navyandbluejean.jpg
    navyandbluejean.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 204
ShopMom, try it! Uh....I mean the two cadenas at once. ( buying another bag will work too ) Always let your eye be your guide.

In fact, SOME cadenas/locks may work together as a pair, some may not.

Play with them a bit and see:yes:

ISUS.......I know what you mean. That's why the Pelican and the Sun cadenas both look good on the Bolide. They sort of "go" together!

I'm thinking of my chocolate Kelly with the Palladium lock (which I LOVE) and a Palladium Shooting Star which I ALSO love together on the same bag. I'll just have to take a look when the Star arrives. I'm thinking of leaving the lock on the handle and putting the Star hanging on the clochette. Might look pretty since the star is small and light and the regular lock is bigger and heavy.

Some of the charms do look pretty cute together and I think it really depends on the bag re size and color. I wouldn't do it on a 28 but on a 32 or 35 it could certainly work. A darker color might work better as well.

S'Mom...the last thing in the world to describe your style is tacky!

I'm thinking of my chocolate Kelly with the Palladium lock (which I LOVE) and a Palladium Shooting Star which I ALSO love together on the same bag. I'll just have to take a look when the Star arrives.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there...you got a shooting star cadena???!!!??? :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I so want one for my bolides....

Did you pick out a new bag yet? :P

The problem I have with hanging things from my Birkin or Kelly is that I don't want them to scratch the leather, which they will do if left on too long or lean on the leather.

If you put just the lock on the clochette and turn it the right way, it won't lay near the leather, and then you can hang a cadenas from the turnkey. I don't think that's too much. It just takes an awful long time to unscrew the cadenas if you want to close your bag and lock it, etc.

I think we should dress our bags the way we like...doesn't really matter how many things put on it....as long as you are happy...
i put neither cadenas nor clothette sometimes...sometimes only clothette.....
i usually put cadenas like the way ISUS does............