Cadena Thoughts...

^I was going easy.

It was a gentle reminder to all on the forum that information can be a dangerous thing if used wrongly.

The Singapore members, in particular, should be well aware of that.

:beach:OK, the first association popped into my mind was Kama Sutra...Perhaps they will make a COUPLE of animals into cadena? ;)

Attachments

• ist2_1885023_kamasutra.jpg
    ist2_1885023_kamasutra.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 48
^^ Rest assured that we do (well, those that I know personally at least).

Things that we say and do here are mostly done in good fun, with women all around the world sharing the same passion for the same things that we love. Unless I'm wrong about what I think and know of the SG girls, nothing we say or do here come with hidden agendas.

But I fully understand where you're coming from, wong :yes:.

^^ Rest assured that we do (well, those that I know personally at least).

Things that we say and do here are mostly done in good fun, with women all around the world sharing the same passion for the same things that we love. Unless I'm wrong about what I think and know of the SG girls, nothing we say or do here come with hidden agendas.

But I fully understand where you're coming from, wong :yes:.

Thanks for that Tricia. :smile:

Darn!! That didn't work? Nobody wants to tell? :Push:

LOL - tricia - I only just saw your post this morning....I don't know what the cadena is, my SA wouldn't tell me!! He said he needs to be able to surprise me with something!! I told him I even found out the sex of my babies when I was pregnant by 20 weeks! I can't wait to know!!!! LOL!!

LOL - tricia - I only just saw your post this morning....I don't know what the cadena is, my SA wouldn't tell me!! He said he needs to be able to surprise me with something!! I told him I even found out the sex of my babies when I was pregnant by 20 weeks! I can't wait to know!!!! LOL!!

Oh don't worry :nogood:!! I was just kidding! And I know you are open to bits of teasing here and there :P.