Cabas Phantom Tote Gray or Lt. Charcoal

Gourmetgal

Nov 13, 2014
Can anyone tell me the difference between the two colors or better yet have a side by side comparison pic? Any thoughts on the versatility of either color compared w taupee?

So I have the Belt Bag in gray and the Small Phantom Cabas in Cloud (it’s not light charcoal but similar, maybe a little bit lighter). The gray is darker than light charcoal, but both colors are extremely versatile - pretty much go with either cool or warm colors. The taupe is nice but there was just something about it when I tried it on that didn’t seem to give me the same excitement as either gray or cloud.

So I found a screen view on the Celine site that shows the 2 colors almost side by side. Would it be accurate to say that the Gray is a warmer hue than the Lt. Charcoal? Is one darker than the other?

If you look at this thread below, there are photos of the light charcoal. It’s a bit hard to tell but I think gray is darker - my nano belt in is pretty dark - it’s actually closer to the second photo in the thread below of the light charcoal color but more brownish undertone.