By popular request

Wow Teddies, they are all so beautiful and together they really do look like a rainbow of Roxannes!

Thanks for taking the time to photograph them. It's so nice to drool over other people's bags!

Oh TeddiesC, your roxy en famille is so wonderful - and I love the white-tummied furry ones that are guarding them!

I think my favourite is still your lemon lovely - and so happy that she cleaned up so perfectly.

Right, Im off for some more sunshine

xx

Hi teddies, thank you for the pics & I have to say what a lovely collection of roxys!!!!! :nuts:
The emerald looks great in the line up, gorgeous colour, though I guess it's best to wear neutral clothes with her. I'm another one wondering which is your favourite / which would be *the one* if you had only one???

Oh Teddies, they are ALL stunning. I agree that lipstick Roxy would make a wonderful addition to your collection.

FABULOUS pics, I can't stop drooling. I love the Roxy/Rosy look.

What a beautiful colection! The emerald really stand out! The stone looks great! Could you post a close up of the stone??

Thanks so much everyone for all the lovely comments. I must say I enjoyed getting out all my bags and having a rummage through to find the Roxys. When you see them altogether though it is rather sobering :nuts: There are individual pics in an album in my profile Bagcrazy if you want to take a peek. I think anyone can view them.

If I could keep only one it would be a very tough decision to have to make. I think it would either be Choco or Oak. Choco is very special because she was the first one I bought. her leather is gorgeous and her studs are a sort of antique bronzy colour. She was bought from SM mail order a few years ago, back in the days when they had a waiting list. She was further reduced as she was a sub. From that day to this I don't know why. I've never been able to find anything wrong with her. Oak Roxanne is the only oak bag I have now and there has to be at least one oak bag in everyone's collection doesn't there? For that reason I may possibly choose her. Maybe I would be allowed to keep two!