By popular request

Jan 24, 2009
Hi ladies, as requested, nay, demanded, here is a family photo of my Roxannes. Hardley a mole hill by Croxley standards! I have just spent about an hour getting out all my bags and peeking inside to find who was lurking there. I thought I had a system but it seems to have failed miserabley. Now all my Roxannes are together in one cupboard, all the Mabels are in a stack behind the bedroom door and the also rans are in another cupboard (with overspill to the adjoining one). When I get my spare bedroom refitted I will have to ask for a special place for my bags. It's hopeless climbing on to the bed or fetching a step stool every time you want a change of bag :graucho:
I have noticed a difference in size when putting the Roxannes together. The new polished goatskin ones seem a little smaller than the others. The lemon darwin seems quite a lot bigger than the others as does the python.

IMG_0601.jpg IMG_0602.jpg IMG_0603.jpg

Stunning collection TC, loving the diversity of colours too!!

8 is loads, fabulous, you must have so much fine deciding in the morning what to take with you!

Hurrah, thank you for doing the photos for us!!

I keep going back to look at the Stone Roxy. I love that colour & the slight sheen to the goatskin leather too.

You are making me LUST after that Stone Maggie teddies .. stop it!! :yahoo:

Oh dear LMM! Sorry bout that. It is a lovely colour though and I'm hoping it will be quite versatile and useful in the rain too. The Roxanne style suits me much better than the Maggie. I spent a month deliberating whether to send her back when I got her but DH really liked her and said she made a change from my other bags. I should get her out and use her for a while I suppose. I haven't really road tested her properly. I think you've inspired me to give her a fighting chance. Trouble is if she doesn't go, who will??? I have to keep to this one in one out policy and the sale is looming :yahoo:

Fab collection, how do you decide which to use? Iguess it depends on outfit, weather etc.

Ooh, the lipstick one you mention is cute. It's on sale in my local John Lewis at the mo and it was very difficult to resist.

Wow teddies they look wonderful. Makes my 2 roxys seem paltry. Do you use them all? I saw a snakeskin at SM last week and surprised myself about how much I liked it. Do you find it as delicate as people say?

What a beautiful Roxy collection, Teddies! You have so many nice colours. Love the python one too, and wondering how it is to carry compared to the others? It seems a bit different than the snakeskin mabel.

Thank you for taking the time to post thes pics for us, appreciate it. And drooling... think I will have to add another Roxy to my collection at some point - prob an oak or a choc..

Wow teddies they look wonderful. Makes my 2 roxys seem paltry. Do you use them all? I saw a snakeskin at SM last week and surprised myself about how much I liked it. Do you find it as delicate as people say?

Bluecat your two Roxys are perfect. The oak is a Mulberry icon and the red is so beautiful. She's on my wishing for list ;)

I have used Choco more than the others but she was my first Roxy so that figures. Mauve used to be my summer bag but this year I have more choice of summer colours. Oak hasn't been used an awful lot because I paid full price for her and she was my 'best' bag! Also I wouldn't take her out in bad weather. Black was bought late in the New Year sales and having bright gold hardware I only used her in the evening a couple of times. Then she lost a stud and has been in for repair. I only just got her back. Of course you know the story of Emerald. I've only recently decided that she's a keeper so she has only been out a couple of times. Stone hasn't been out yet.

Python has been used a little. I did have her for ages before I used her and then I was paranoid about knocking the scales. However I used her off and on for a short while to break her in and she didn't seem to suffer at all. I think they are more hard wearing than given credit for. Snakeskin Mabel however is more delicate.