BV Veneta in Limo

OMG!!! I LOVE it. Congrats!

How come the SA didn't tell me about this color for the Veneta......? Where can I find one?

Thanks gingerfarm. This is quite a new colour and it should be available at most if not all BV boutiques. You could try to email the personal shopper at the BV site. Understand she is most helpful. :smile:

gglvs2shop, Sandyinspace, Nymph, rubygirl :

Thanks everyone for your kind words! :smile:

Beauxgoris : Not too sure what does Limo mean in Italian (or if its Italian at all) like Nero means Black, Ebano is Ebony etc. Does anyone knows? :confused1:

The colour is like a soft/light gray. I think the photos are quite reflective of the actual colour IRL (all taken without flash and under natural lighting).

:drool: Ms Piggy- your bag is gorgeous!!! Yay! :yahoo: I LOVE LOVE the new Limo color. Looking at yours makes me want another BV so bad, in Sloane Limo, like NOW!

Oh Bella1, totally understand what you mean :yes:. It was exactly like that for me when I saw your Cocker in Poudre :P In fact, that is very likely the very next BV for me :graucho:

Boxermom : Ha ha ha, know how you feel, we'd all been there :biggrin: Each time I see any of the BV bags (well 99% of the time), I just want to dash straight to the store to check them out :P

Bullshopper : Oh you must go get it. The colour is just so neutral and goes with lots. Will wait for your good news. :girlsigh:

This is the same bag I got last week, my very first BV too! Now I am totally smitten :yahoo: But, the weather has been so crummy here that the biggest trip my new "baby" has gotten is a walk around the house on my arm when I got it home! Can't wait to take it out for real . . .:heart: