BV tPF SO #2 - Foldover Case (Redux) lets talk about colors

Did anyone else ever wonder how that the version in more feminine colours does have a press button closure under the flap and the one in more masculine colours doesn't?

Would that maybe influence our colour decision?

Didnt realize about about that.... thought they all have press button..

Did anyone else ever wonder how that the version in more feminine colours does have a press button closure under the flap and the one in more masculine colours doesn't?

Would that maybe influence our colour decision?

You lost me. Do you mean one has a magnetic closure and the other has a snap? I wouldn't want a magnetic closure if I were storing credit cards in there. ;)

This is the one I asked for, style #133945:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Here are some pics of my foldover case in irrid ash in the back, matita in the front.

Attachments

• bv cases matita irrid ash.jpg
    bv cases matita irrid ash.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 53
My Noce foldover card case has a snap.

I do like that new metallic showing up in a few places in the new fall collection on the website... but it wouldn't really be a SO if it is available right now...

umm....may I make a suggestion for Ottone? I just love that colour!

If not, how about the metallic mineral colour - the BV pre-fall catalogue had one of the ballerinas in that colour on pg 68.

Yes mine has a foldover clasp. This is just my opinion, I love my irridescent ash, but since it was already made and discounted, wouldn't you want something more unique if you are paying for a special order. I'm not even sure I'll order another one since I have two, but just throwing in my two cents.

Yes mine has a foldover clasp. This is just my opinion, I love my irridescent ash, but since it was already made and discounted, wouldn't you want something more unique if you are paying for a special order. I'm not even sure I'll order another one since I have two, but just throwing in my two cents.

Absolutely! If the item was already made as a stock item, then why bother. That is why the Iridescent Ash, Elephant Armatura and the Metallic Dust are not contenders. The Metallic Mineral is pretty, but the guys wanted something more unisex.

I appreciate all the comments. I have preliminarily asked if we could get the foldover case in the goat Green Ottone and the Bizanzio. I can also ask for the Nero/Ebano weave, too.