BV sale anyone get a new goody

^ What a beautiful color! I really like berry reds and it looks like BV did a wonderful job with this one.

As for the sale, I came up with nada. I looked at the Barney's web site a few times and it was just so many dog leashes.

Finally decided to pull the trigger.... getting a large veneta in menthe and a continental wallet in new red from Paris. But, did the BV had a price increase last year? for veneta and wallet? I paid 113.25 euro more for the large veneta this time compare to my 2012 purchase.

Well, I not only got the little New Red Coin Mini Wallet I was hoping for (at 40 percent off), I got three! Whoopsie! I hit refresh because the Barney's site was moving so slowly!

Anyhow, I was able to cancel 1 of the 3, but still have two coming to me. I'm intending to only keep one. If anyone is looking for a mini New Red wallet, the second is going back to Barneys so look for it in about a week!

I finally received the stucco ayers knot bracelet (inspired by fellow BVette, you know who you are :smile: David from BV Carmel is the best. To-date, I only know two SAs that did perfect packaging (Pascal from Paris) and David. He put papers, a small BV box tied with ribbon, and even dust bag for the bracelelt. He's awesome. Service definitely counts more in this case especially this item was on sale.

I finally received the stucco ayers knot bracelet (inspired by fellow BVette, you know who you are :smile: David from BV Carmel is the best. To-date, I only know two SAs that did perfect packaging (Pascal from Paris) and David. He put papers, a small BV box tied with ribbon, and even dust bag for the bracelelt. He's awesome. Service definitely counts more in this case especially this item was on sale.

Can you post a pic? :smile:

Hope you are enjoying it! :graucho: David is awesome! And I will say the same for Ivan in SF. He always sends items with perfect BV packaging.

Good to know. How do you wear yours, my muse? This is my first leather bracelet. I love the contrast and texture

Mine is the same color as the one you picked up from Carmel. I've been stacking the stucco ayers, with my ardroise ayers, and rouggine and ottone knots. They all work well together.

My sis just received my BV package from Paris. Can't wait to share with all of you who got me staring collecting the beauties from BV. Won't see them IRL until I fly back in July. Here they are ~~~

image.jpg