BV Pets - photos of your BV with a pet

These photos demonstrate the capacity and utility of the Cervo Loop Hobo.

3eb5785fef334fd8ba0ef76221e996c6_zpsq4fajyqf.jpg

While spacious, the bag will not hold a 48lb. Coonhound.

bdd05acb9bbc52949d8dcfc950bf51e8_zps0sniavym.jpg

It can, however, serve as an emergency throw blanket for a 45lb pit bull.

So while it doesn't offer much on hikes, it offers increased utility in urban living!

I am laughing so hard. I bet we could squeeze Leslie into my large nappa crystal cabat.

I'll 'see' Mousse's four course canard and 'raise' with a BV SLG fruit salad.
a34aaaa17637f2d41dcdd0fbec34fda2_zps3ukzqqdu.jpg

(This is what happens on a really lazy Sunday)
I'm not sure I can meet this level. I think next time I see Gus I can put a cross body on him and a lanyard around his neck but I'm pretty sure ***** would chew faster than I can take a photo. He already got my reading glasses. I'm going to give it a shot.

I am laughing so hard. I bet we could squeeze Leslie into my large nappa crystal cabat.

I dunno, She's not called the pork chop for nothing. We might have to Uomo for Lesley. Now other BVdogs like Nickel, Cooper's Bostons, Bella, Bob, Milo, Cazubon's dogs and other sub-30lbs. would be very doable.

Last edited:
I think the collars and leashes are only available by special order now. That seems better since in a special order you can get the color you want and not just Nero. I think Harry and Leslie deserve BV.

I think the collars and leashes are only available by special order now. That seems better since in a special order you can get the color you want and not just Nero. I think Harry and Leslie deserve BV.

You shameless enabler you!!! I may have to take the dogs to Carmel and have the gang at the boutique help pick out the perfect color!

These photos demonstrate the capacity and utility of the Cervo Loop Hobo.

3eb5785fef334fd8ba0ef76221e996c6_zpsq4fajyqf.jpg

While spacious, the bag will not hold a 48lb. Coonhound.

bdd05acb9bbc52949d8dcfc950bf51e8_zps0sniavym.jpg

It can, however, serve as an emergency throw blanket for a 45lb pit bull.

So while it doesn't offer much on hikes, it offers increased utility in urban living!

I'll 'see' Mousse's four course canard and 'raise' with a BV SLG fruit salad.
a34aaaa17637f2d41dcdd0fbec34fda2_zps3ukzqqdu.jpg

(This is what happens on a really lazy Sunday)

OMG. I'm dying.
tumblr_lyhc0nJoms1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Reactions: chloebagfreak
image.jpeg image.jpg At my sisters for the weekend. ***** tried to pickpocket my sisters cabat. Luckily he's inept and I saw him approaching his prey. He also stalked my stuff in the guest room. I think he wanted another shot at destroying my reading glasses but they were out of reach. The tote moved to the dresser top after I shot this. Unlike Grietje, I can't trust this dog to sit in front of slg's and not try to eat them!