BV Outlet Columbus Day PRESALE!

I called this outlet. The small ebano on the top shelf will be around $975, the slightly larger one (middle shelf) is around $1400, the tan bag (they call the color PEN) on the bottom shelf is around $1400, the small cosmetic case is $249 and the larger cosmetic case is around $350.

I can't add the picture because it is too big. They have two ebano bags on sale. A small woven with a zipper on top (he described it like a small briefcase) and a medium sized bag that is like a tote. The smaller one has adjustable straps. The Pen colored bag has the chain and leather strap and the Filmore design on it. The cosmetics cases are burnt sienna color. HTH

Bunkie you know they have anything in old petra on sale? TIA!
I was in the Fifth Avenue store this weekend and they told me that the old petra items won't be arriving in the outlets until around the holidays. I haven't talked to the outlets though, so I haven't verified this.

I'm so annoyed that this is hapenning just when I'm going to be on the west coast. I kid you not, if I were going to be home, I would totally drive the 4 or so hours to woodbury.

They were super-nice to me. I worked with Art and he sent a ton of pictures, and went back and forth for quite a few e-mails giving me information. He should ring up my new bag tomorrow!

Though now I desperately want to call and ask about jackets. That would be foolish, though, given that I'm almost 4 months pregnant and starting to pop. They'll have another sale after I have the baby and lose the weight. I should wait until then, right? Must...resist...urge...

kimberf, not to be a total enabler or anything, but you can't exactly time your conceptions around sale season!! That means, yes grab now if there is anything to die for, because you know that you may never see it at BV again... That is my opinion! (Plus, not a bad idea to add a jacket to celebrate your pregnancy!)

Oh, and congratulations!!!