BV Newbie REVEAL - My HG Cabat in OTTONE !!!

Jul 25, 2006
I just got the Ottone cabat a few days ago and am a little shy:blush: to do a reveal but decided to share my excitement and my newly added BV wallet in Parma Karung & strap in Peltro Ossidato :flowers:(thanks TDL & Boxermom!). It's been quite a journey finding one and finally came to this Cabat. BV is too addicting, I'm already planning my next one :biggrin:. Thanks for letting me share this ^^^^^

ottone00.jpg

cabatfamily.jpg

wallet01.jpg

lanyard01.jpg

Here is the comparison to my H JPG I, birkin 35, and bolide 31 in the pictures. It's even larger than the JPG I !! (Maybe it will even fit the bolide 31 in the birkin 35 in the JPG I :P) It is the Large Cabat, and I'm pretty surprised it's not as lightweight as I thought (compared to the nappa bags) :sweatdrop:.

cabatjpg02.jpg

cabatjpg.jpg

cabatjpgbolide.jpg

cabathbagsize.jpg

Here are some modeling shots:
modeling03.jpg

modeling01.jpg

Congrats! Ottone... I'm sure some people are dying right now! :faint:

But you gotta tell us about your search (what happened, where did you find it, how you got it, etc... ) We all love those stories! I've already raved about the Parma Karung walllet and I'm quite liking the croc pouch too. What is it exactly?

Ottone!!!! :nuts: Congratulations!!! It looks so good on you!

And that parma karung- so gorgeous!

Please please tell us how you managed to track these beauties down.

Congrats on finding these treasures. Love all of them.

I believe the color for the wallet is called Malva, from FW 06/07 collection (one of my fav, that's why I remember)

Isn't ottone gorgeous!! Actually all your bags are lovely. Please share with us the story of your search. As much as I love ottone, I'm afraid the Ottone Cabat will be on the heavy side for me compared to those in nappa. I had to let go of my Ottone Sloane due to this reason.

You look awsome in the modeling pictures. :tup:

I noticed a pet carrier in the pic, is it for a cat or a dog?
I admit I came back to check the photos again
Not many people (including me) can carry the large cabat with the sides not folded
it looks great on you, excellent choice :tup:

Whoo hoo! Incredible cabat--you look great carrying it.

Thanks for sharing your other beautiful bags too.

Like the others have said, we'd love to know the details of your search!