BV Newbie REVEAL - My HG Cabat in OTTONE !!!

LoveThatThing

ooh la la la ~
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
New York
I just got the Ottone cabat a few days ago and am a little shy:blush: to do a reveal but decided to share my excitement and my newly added BV wallet in Parma Karung & strap in Peltro Ossidato :flowers:(thanks TDL & Boxermom!). It's been quite a journey finding one and finally came to this Cabat. BV is too addicting, I'm already planning my next one :biggrin:. Thanks for letting me share this ^^^^^

LoveThatThing

ooh la la la ~
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
New York
Here is the comparison to my H JPG I, birkin 35, and bolide 31 in the pictures. It's even larger than the JPG I !! (Maybe it will even fit the bolide 31 in the birkin 35 in the JPG I :P) It is the Large Cabat, and I'm pretty surprised it's not as lightweight as I thought (compared to the nappa bags) :sweatdrop:.

Here are some modeling shots:

TDL

Dec 19, 2008
Congrats! Ottone... I'm sure some people are dying right now! :faint:

But you gotta tell us about your search (what happened, where did you find it, how you got it, etc... ) We all love those stories! I've already raved about the Parma Karung walllet and I'm quite liking the croc pouch too. What is it exactly?

Juda

O.G.
Apr 23, 2009
Thank you for sharing with us
It is a gorgeous cabat and the large looks great on you
Beautiful collection
Love the fun comparison pix

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Ottone!!!! :nuts: Congratulations!!! It looks so good on you!

And that parma karung- so gorgeous!

Please please tell us how you managed to track these beauties down.

uclaboi

O.G.
May 3, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Congrats on finding these treasures. Love all of them.

I believe the color for the wallet is called Malva, from FW 06/07 collection (one of my fav, that's why I remember)

Jul 4, 2007
Isn't ottone gorgeous!! Actually all your bags are lovely. Please share with us the story of your search. As much as I love ottone, I'm afraid the Ottone Cabat will be on the heavy side for me compared to those in nappa. I had to let go of my Ottone Sloane due to this reason.

You look awsome in the modeling pictures. :tup:

Juda

O.G.
Apr 23, 2009
I noticed a pet carrier in the pic, is it for a cat or a dog?
I admit I came back to check the photos again
Not many people (including me) can carry the large cabat with the sides not folded
it looks great on you, excellent choice :tup:

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Whoo hoo! Incredible cabat--you look great carrying it.

Thanks for sharing your other beautiful bags too.

Like the others have said, we'd love to know the details of your search!