Buying Pre-owned with Heat stamped initials

Do you think that it is worth buying pre-owned with someone's initials on the bag?
I want a damier trevi GM and since there discontinued I have to go pre-owned but the one I found has initials heat stamped. its excellent condition and 2012 date code. most of the ones I have came across are like 2007-2009. Do you think it would be easy to replace the tab for the handle?

Please let me know

You may want to call the store and get a quote. It could be expensive to replace. Not to mention the uneven patina you will have to deal with. Personally it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, it would just depend.

Do you think that it is worth buying pre-owned with someone's initials on the bag?
I want a damier trevi GM and since there discontinued I have to go pre-owned but the one I found has initials heat stamped. its excellent condition and 2012 date code. most of the ones I have came across are like 2007-2009. Do you think it would be easy to replace the tab for the handle?

Please let me know

Depending how they have been heat-stamped then LV can remove or lessen the effect. Patina wouldn't be an issue on damier ebene so changing a tab out wouldn't be an issue but price may be restrictive - get a quote before making a purchase decision.
Hope that helps.