Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Wait I always wondered this too... do they charge people different prices I wonder haha
I dislike this also, because the main reason I shop online is to make buying more simple. I asked an IG seller and he said it was because his competitors will undercut his price if he lists it, posting comments that they have it for a lower price. This makes sense, as there is always a seller who will go a little lower, however, I think it is also so that they can discount the price if it is not selling quickly without making it look like sale goods.

I dislike this also, because the main reason I shop online is to make buying more simple. I asked an IG seller and he said it was because his competitors will undercut his price if he lists it, posting comments that they have it for a lower price. This makes sense, as there is always a seller who will go a little lower, however, I think it is also so that they can discount the price if it is not selling quickly without making it look like sale goods.
My favorite is I asked if a seller had a bag still from last year. She did. Her post had the price in it. She upped her price $100 over DM. Like girl, that bag didn’t sell for a year at the old price where is the logic in this?

Recently bought from LuxxLover2 (aka LuxxLover) on IG and wanted to highly recommend Ashlyn! She was pretty good on responses (contacted her on both IG and WhatsApp) and was fast on shipping! She also was able source an item that I could not find in any of the boutiques here in the States. Very happy with my purchase! :smile:

I worked with this Luxxlover and she was great- shoes from almost 3 seasons old and came on time and delivered promptly.

Reactions: shelui4
My favorite is I asked if a seller had a bag still from last year. She did. Her post had the price in it. She upped her price $100 over DM. Like girl, that bag didn’t sell for a year at the old price where is the logic in this?
I sometimes take screen shots when prices are listed in stories, because I have had the price increase more than once when I asked via DM also! I will ask nicely if the price has changed and add the photo, sometimes they say yes and I just move on out of principle, sometimes they say they will honor the posted price.

You’re probably one of the only ones i know who got a hold of here. Everyone I’ve talked to says she never responds and her stuff is always sold.

Aww it does sound like it.. I did contact her first on IG via her IG story of the item I wanted but didn't receive a reply so I messaged her on WhatsApp and she responded right away there. I did mention to her that I had messaged her on IG as well so she knew I was the same person. haha.. Then after that she replied back to all of my messages on IG and even messaged me on WhatsApp of the tracking info. I know she does sell out quickly..

Reactions: Bernbern
I was highly interested in one of the bags she was selling and I dm’ed her a minute after she posted it on IG as commenting on her post. After 5-7 minutes without hearing back from her, I sent a text and guess what, no response at all.
I know she is legit and experienced based on all of the references but hey, this is so freaking rude and unprofessional or am I overly sensitive :/
I totally understand that she would prefer her regular buyers over us. However, before becoming regular buyers, we gotta be first-time clients first. Regular buyers don’t just exist.
I really liked one of the bags she sold tho. I was 100% ready to pull the trigger. It’s been always in my checklist and seeing it slipping out of my hand was painful. I will never reach out to her again. If someone doesn’t want my business, why would I bother to try :/
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I totally get it. I was a first time client so I must just got really lucky with her responding back to my messages. >.<

• Sad
Reactions: Bernbern
I sometimes take screen shots when prices are listed in stories, because I have had the price increase more than once when I asked via DM also! I will ask nicely if the price has changed and add the photo, sometimes they say yes and I just move on out of principle, sometimes they say they will honor the posted price.
She tried to say it’s because the US dollar is weak against her currency. Which literally doesn’t make sense because it was still being sold $1000 over purchase price

Reactions: nicole0612