Buying mens wallet soon.. need help

I went to the LV boutique and had a feel of the 2 wallets. The Epi definitely feels better, and that leather, with its lines, is definitely addictive! The Taiga is also nice, and very discreet. However, I think the solid black of the Epi is slightly nicer than the Taiga.

Unfortunately, the store only had display pieces for both models, and its policy was not to sell display sets.

Guess I have to go back some other time.:sad:

I went to the LV boutique and had a feel of the 2 wallets. The Epi definitely feels better, and that leather, with its lines, is definitely addictive! The Taiga is also nice, and very discreet. However, I think the solid black of the Epi is slightly nicer than the Taiga.

Unfortunately, the store only had display pieces for both models, and its policy was not to sell display sets.

Guess I have to go back some other time.:sad:
try lv.com... or eluxury.com
I heard they delivers in three days. So You can save your time going to boutique

Thanks! I think I would get the store to call me back when the Epi is in stock. As this is my first LV item, I would prefer to buy it in the store and (hopefully) get a wonderful retail experience.

I'd get Epi, however the whole "Made in Spain" business will be hard to get around since most, if not all of the accessories are made in Spain.

Yup. I've been browsing the LV website and noticed most SLG are "made in Spain". Even my dads wallet (the Taiga Book-fold) is also made in Spain. He hasn't started using it though, and it's still resting in the nice drawer box. That Taiga leather has a really addictive smell though!