Buying Beverly Hills

Kathy Hilton and Kyle had a huge blowout when Mo left Hilton to open The Agency. Kathy hated the idea of the show Kyle made loosely based on their mother (American Woman) and I can't imagine this show is doing much to repair the RHOBH rift.
I think Kathy is dull and as dumb as a box of rocks who got lucky with finding a rich guy (thanks to what their mother taught them about sexual stuff)... but I would be so annoyed if my sister's husband started his own competitive company after giving the guy his start.

And I like Mo, but that really took chutzpah.

I enjoyed the show! I didn't mind Alexia so much but didn't warm at all to Farrah, who seems whiney and needy. I found myself side-eyeing the way that he cut Farrah out of a deal. A couple of the other female realtors came across as right *****es (the ones who were all up in the Alexia drama).

I see it's been renewed for season 2 ... given that James and David (ex-MDL) recently joined forces with Jon Grauman - who featured heavily on S1 - so they'll no doubt appear on this show now too.

I enjoyed the show! I didn't mind Alexia so much but didn't warm at all to Farrah, who seems whiney and needy. I found myself side-eyeing the way that he cut Farrah out of a deal. A couple of the other female realtors came across as right *****es (the ones who were all up in the Alexia drama).

I see it's been renewed for season 2 ... given that James and David (ex-MDL) recently joined forces with Jon Grauman - who featured heavily on S1 - so they'll no doubt appear on this show now too.
Oh interesting. Didn’t know it was renewed.

Managed to watch this, it was a bit bland, but i didn't mind seeing a different cast to the MDLs and Selling Sunset, interesting seeing younger agents starting out even with their family links. Obviously it was very scripted but there are worse shows and I was curious about Mo after seeing him on some MDLLA. I've only seen a bit of RHOBH.

Selling the OC was way worse to watch than BBH IMHO.

I was hoping to see David and James MDLLA so hoping they do appear in S2!

Reactions: PyriteCrystal
I think Kyle announced divorce plans recently. I think Mau is crazy to film this show. It exposes his less than stellar business practices, like taking sales/commission from his very own daughter. And the show seems to focus on young(er) weird rich kids, including his chldren. I wouldn't sign for any of them to sell my house as their competence seems lacking at best. (I know it's the entertainment factor, but how many shows do we need about rich kids showing off, drinking, etc.?)

• Wow
Reactions: NZMousee and limom
I think Kyle announced divorce plans recently. I think Mau is crazy to film this show. It exposes his less than stellar business practices, like taking sales/commission from his very own daughter. And the show seems to focus on young(er) weird rich kids, including his chldren. I wouldn't sign for any of them to sell my house as their competence seems lacking at best. (I know it's the entertainment factor, but how many shows do we need about rich kids showing off, drinking, etc.?)
The Umansky sound really vapid and valley girls like.
Also that talk about who is going to take over?
hello, the agency is not owned by one person thus it might not be one of the girls at all.
That is if the business even survives long enough.
Plus isn’t the goal to become a publicly traded company?
Unwatchable, imho.
The way they describe the houses?
Unbelievably tacky and condescending toward the buyers.

Reactions: lulilu