Buying Beverly Hills

Not sure if anyone has seen Mauricio’s new show on Netflix (I wont be watching) but the trailer shows a bunch of Kyle mini-me’s crying. That was enough to turn me off.
ha. I couldn't figure out what you meant by " Kyle mini-me's". Then I watched the trailer.

Darn, girl, you hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: lulilu
F
I watched the first episode, Farrah has had some plastic surgery done. Cheek implants and a new nose. She looks beautiful. She impressed me as an agent, the younger sister not so much. I doubt if I will watch more.
Farrah is a good agent, almost like a machine. She is cold and and has no personality. Alexia is more of a ditzy valley girl, but has more charm and charisma.

I think it's all scripted and there's a redemption story coming where Alexia gets her act together. I can't see that agent telling those junior people with whom she has no relationship that Alexia was a C for that showing. I thought it was funny that she looks just like her dad, but sounds just like Kyle.

I watched the first episode, Farrah has had some plastic surgery done. Cheek implants and a new nose. She looks beautiful. She impressed me as an agent, the younger sister not so much. I doubt if I will watch more.
I watched an episode, I can't get past her face. Everything looks so contrived and uncomfortable.

I think it's all scripted and there's a redemption story coming where Alexia gets her act together. I can't see that agent telling those junior people with whom she has no relationship that Alexia was a C for that showing. I thought it was funny that she looks just like her dad, but sounds just like Kyle.
Agree on the scripting. There's no way any agent isn't going to know when the property they're showing was built. That's just basic knowledge.

The fact that the words Mauricio and Farrah are the "top agents in the country" are so easily thrown around gave me pause...
Kathy Hilton and Kyle had a huge blowout when Mo left Hilton to open The Agency. Kathy hated the idea of the show Kyle made loosely based on their mother (American Woman) and I can't imagine this show is doing much to repair the RHOBH rift.

It’s so hard to believe that Alexia is 25. She acts 16 :eek:
Her parents treat her like she is a 14 year old, still living at home overprotected. They have enough money to set her up in an apartment, but it seams like its Kyle and Mo that dont want to let her go.

That scene from their house, where Alexia freaked out because her dad (Mo) sat on her precious pillow says it all. She is daddys little girl, and Mo has a really soft spot for her. She could probably get away with pretty much everything with those parents.