Buying a dress, Yay or Nay!??? please help!

THANK YOU GUYS so much for your encouragement...

I think I read it in inStyle once that you should always have a couple of good quality dress and wear them often to show that you bought them, but not just rented it. (my little excuse of buying everything)

I'm so silly, I went to Macy's for my lunch break and tried on the dress, took a picture on my camera phone of the dress. Of course, it's not as stunning as the one Reese wore, but it's very pretty still IMO.

sonya said:
The event will come ... or you can create an event!

:biggrin:

Sonya~ if I don't have any events later of the year, I'll just do a big birthday party celebrating my big 2-4 in November. (oops, did I already unconsciously decided I am gonna get the dress? :nuts: )

Its so cute! Buy it girl! Oh man, I remember my prom dress, Oh God I loved it and it was around $350 and even though I only wore it once it was worth it because it was like my special night. lol I love Sonya's idea about creating an event too.

All this prom dress talk makes me miss my dress :[ Now I really cant wait until finals are over so I can go home and hug it!

Pradasmeadow is so right!!! Buy the dress, the event will come. Nothing is worse than scrounging around for a dress with time not being on your side and not being able to find one. Having one or two dresses that are stunners like the one you posted is a must, imo!

Good luck! I'm sure it looks terrific on you! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Care said:
I'm so silly, I went to Macy's for my lunch break and tried on the dress, took a picture on my camera phone of the dress. Of course, it's not as stunning as the one Reese wore, but it's very pretty still IMO.

Care, would you show us the pic of the pretty dress? Anxious to see it.

See, there are always reasons to wear beautiful dresses! :love::biggrin:

Care said:
Sonya~ if I don't have any events later of the year, I'll just do a big birthday party celebrating my big 2-4 in November. (oops, did I already unconsciously decided I am gonna get the dress? :nuts: )