Buyers Remorse........

moe

Jan 10, 2006
I think i'm going to return my olive balenciaga city and white twiggy. I've noticed too many people on the streets, malls, restaurants with fakes. Plus i think i can get a way better quality bag with the kinda $$ i spent on them. What do you gals think? agree disagree? no biased opinons i know there are tons of balenciaga fan, but i'm sure ya'll understand where i'm coming from.

moe said:
I think i'm going to return my olive balenciaga city and white twiggy. I've noticed too many people on the streets, malls, restaurants with fakes. Plus i think i can get a way better quality bag with the kinda $$ i spent on them. What do you gals think? agree disagree? no biased opinons i know there are tons of balenciaga fan, but i'm sure ya'll understand where i'm coming from.

I agree. If you have an "urge" to return, that usually means something....

Hmm... I have a soft spot for B-bags, but it is a lot of money too. If you are feeling buyer's remorse, I would turn them back in. Make sure that is what you want to do and that you won't regret sending them back in.

Personally, I would probably keep one. Thankfully, I don't see them all over the place over here. The good side is that B-bags haven't really changed in forever, except for the leather, so if you do decide you want more afterall, you could get one then!

not taking into account the many fakes around, don't u like them when u got them? i believe the leather of these bags are very good (and nice smell too). And these bags look very durable.:smile:

There are also alot of LV fakes around. Personally, that won't stop me from buying one if I really like it.

If it bothers u, perhaps return the one which too many people are carrying?

Irissy said:
Huh? :blink: Noooooooo.... I'll say keep one and return the other one. ;)

I so agree. Please remember there will always be fakes out there New York & Co. in the mall has replica Kooba's. Do what you feel is right but not because you saw a fake.

its not soo much that there are fakes out there, I just think b bags looks cheap. I bought into a trend and i'm just glad i still have time to get my moneyback. I know theres something wrong when i don't really care whether or not i own these bags.

Everyone here speaks the truth...if you don't get that pitter patter in your heart every time you wear it, then it wasn't true love. I've experienced this many times before and know it was buyer's remorse. It's ok to feel that way, just keep your eyes open for your next love!