Buyers Remorse........

moe

Jan 10, 2006
I just pulled them out of my closet again and its a definate return. thanks girls for all you opinons, i needed that. you'll see me soon with more bags that i truly LOVE!

lavie

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
good choice moe! at least its not too late to return it

make sure that the next bag would take your breath away everytime you look at it .. thats true love =)

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
I know what you mean, as soon as I started falling for the B-bag, I noticed a lot of imitations around, and most of all with very young gals, it's just like the MC speedy. But I guess the bottom line is if you like a bag enough, you wouldn't care.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Every popular bag will not suit each of us; it sounds like the b-bags just truly are not your cup of tea - return them then.

They are too expensive to have a so-so relationship with them.

With so many brand and style options out there you are sure to find something you love, and for pete's sake, you have a fab gucci and BV to keep you occupied for the time being. you don't have to buy anything new for a while after those two stunners. :biggrin:

moe

Jan 10, 2006
I just returned both the bags today and no regrets!!
thank you ladies for all you support! i feel silly saying this but i don't think i could of done it without ya'll.