Butterfly's got two new Miu Miu's!

Dec 30, 2007
:biggrin: Introducing my new Bow Detail Leather Bag and my Shopping Bag Tote. As soon as I saw the bows that are in almost everything in the Fall Collection, I knew I had to have something, a bag, shoes, with a bow in it.

I've had it for a bit more than a month and it's pure bliss! :biggrin::biggrin: Now, last week, well, let's just say I lost my mind at a Miu Miu store...again! :nuts: No, not because I bought too much but because I had this ecstatic feeling the whole time I was there I couldn't even carry on a conversation, that's how distracted I was by all the beautiful things from the Fall collection. I ended up buying a bag from the Shopping Bag Collection in Bleu, it's very lightweight and practical. And it's got silver hardware!!!! :yahoo:I've never been a fan of carrying logos but somehow it makes me happy that the shopping bag collection has the little miu miu logo in silver hardware in the front...all my mm bags with silver hardware have it either in the back or the side...can you tell I am happy? :wlae:

Btw, I am so ready for the Spring 2011 Show in Paris! :dothewave:

Attachments

• Shopping Bag Bleu 1.JPG
    Shopping Bag Bleu 1.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Bow Detail Bag 1.JPG
    Bow Detail Bag 1.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Bow Detail Bag Open.JPG
    Bow Detail Bag Open.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Bow Detail and Shopping together.JPG
    Bow Detail and Shopping together.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Bow Detail and Shopping Together 2.JPG
    Bow Detail and Shopping Together 2.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 149
The bow detail bag with the silver bow looks interesting! Is it very roomy?
I was so tempted to get the shopping bag too during the summer sale when it was selling at 40% off!!! It's SOOO light, one of those bags that you will just carry it everyday. You can consider adding a MM charm to it. The display pc that I saw had and the charm made it even more attractive!