Butterfly's got two new Miu Miu's!

Peppercrab, yes! I've been thinking about a charm...I have a studded heart from Fall 2009 but that one doesn't work...I didn't buy a charm in the hopes of the heart working but it just doesn't look good...I need to post pictures...

Yes, the bow detail bag is very spacious...it's kindda deep and it's bigger than it seems in the pictures...I adore it so much I don't want to wear it...

I love that about the shopping bag, I can just put it on the floor and not care much about it...so far it has been great as it's not heavy at all!

PriscillaW, I just read your blog! I agree, the YSL Pumps are the best shoes they've had for a while...I also own a pair of Prada Postcards and I ADORE them (I have them in black and recently got them prescribed) and I need a Chanel like yours!

PriscillaW, I just read your blog! I agree, the YSL Pumps are the best shoes they've had for a while...I also own a pair of Prada Postcards and I ADORE them (I have them in black and recently got them prescribed) and I need a Chanel like yours!

oh my, I am so flattered you read my blog! now 2 really cool people have read it, you and Alex Noble ;) I need to get on to posting more on there though.

That is so awesome you got them prescribed! They are definitely fab enough to do so! Are you a Chanel owner? The lambskin is so.... magical.

p.s. did you make that miu miu site? because it is cool!

Thank you! yes, that's my site, I love Miu Miu

I am not a Chanel owner...yet! The only Chanel I own is a pair of prescription glasses I recently bought. Every time I say I am going to spend on something other than Miu Miu I fall in love with it all over again and there I am, buying more from MM..!! it's an addiction...I am dreaming about getting a pair of shoes now as I don't own any.

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8-fas...reet-chanel-signature-on-temple-core-6,4,10,7 This are my Chanel, I got them in grey/clear. I just got them two weeks ago, I love them!

Thank you! yes, that's my site, I love Miu Miu

I am not a Chanel owner...yet! The only Chanel I own is a pair of prescription glasses I recently bought. Every time I say I am going to spend on something other than Miu Miu I fall in love with it all over again and there I am, buying more from MM..!! it's an addiction...I am dreaming about getting a pair of shoes now as I don't own any.

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8-fas...reet-chanel-signature-on-temple-core-6,4,10,7 This are my Chanel, I got them in grey/clear. I just got them two weeks ago, I love them!

Those are cool! I see what you mean though about miu miu. It is a very beautiful brand! I guess I am never loyal to 1 brand. I am all over the place! lol

Every time I say I am going to spend on something other than Miu Miu I fall in love with it all over again and there I am, buying more from MM..!! it's an addiction...

hehe butterfly, I am exactly the same way. When I first fell in love with designer bags, I dreamt of having one from each brand, but now all I can think about is MiuMiu. Even my prescription glasses are MM. TBH, even when I got my Chanel (which was my ultimate HG) a few months ago, I wasn't as excited as the day I bought my fumo shopper lol. It just doesn't make sense.. :shrugs:

Lol, Jeggie, I know exactly what you're talking about!! Where did you find MM prescription glasses?? I haven't been able to find them! I mean, I found some online but not in person, I need to try them on as I have a wide face. Instead, since I can't really afford a Chanel bag, I ended up buying a Chanel pair.

When I bought the shopping bag I was thinking to myself that it would go on sale eventually and for that money I could buy something in leather from another brand...but I couldn't bring myself...and every time I see other cheaper bags, I just can't...I am always saving thinking I am about to find another miu miu I will love !

I got my MM glasses from our main optical retail chain in Aus, called OPSM. They tend to stock a small selection quite regularly, but I'm not sure who else stocks them. Especially internationally.

That's the dangerous thing about MM...there's always a beautiful new bag around the corner. Or classics to catch up on! (I'm still trying to find that perfect coffer!) It doesn't give you time to explore other brands. Not that I'm complaining :P

http://www.eyewearbrands.com/designer glasses/miu miu/miu miu mu 19fv I loooove this pair, actually adore it!! I love white glasses, they don't look good on me but I love them anyways...

And this pair

http://www.eyewearbrands.com/designer glasses/miu miu/miu miu mu 17fv/miu miu mu17fv ice white I love Miu Miu glasses!!!

I am still waiting for a Bow in Silver Hardware, but truth be told sometimes I am not that in love with the Bow. But if they ever have a Nappa Cham in Silver Hardware that will be the death of me!!