*** Butterfly*'s Christian Louboutin Collection ***

More great additions! I :heart: the Archdiscos, they're like works of art. And the Greiss are such a fabulous shoe. Not to mention your bag pairings! That metallic Chanel flap is gorgeous with the Arch's.

kuromi & lawgirl Thank you!

Just mailed these back yesterday (via saks.com size 35), so if you're interested, they should pop back up on their website in about 2 weeks (?)... :flowers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 391
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 407
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 390

sumn - It's Valentino. It just arrived yesterday along with my CL nude snakeskin clutch. It's currently 50% OFF :graucho:
1147.50 http://www.footcandyshoes.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=4WB00286-ANAP03!VAL
footcandyshoes.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=4WB00285!VAL

This shade of purple is gorgeous IRL (similar to Balenciaga '04 eggplant, if you're familiar) and it's lambskin...smooth as buttah

CL snakeskin clutch :faint: i didn't see it if you didn't mention it :shame:

but yeah, love, love, LOVE the purple valentino! :love: and not bad at 50% off :thinking:

Omg!! :faint: I don't know where I have been, but clearly I was in the wrong place (and not checking this kickass thread out)! :nuts: Your collection is sooo beautiful!! :love: The colors, the styles, EVERYTHING!! I adore your Eugenies, VPs, Rolandos/Declics, Bling Blings and Calypsos!! :cloud9: I won't forget about this thread now! :nuts: Thanks for taking the time to share your amazing eye candy with us! :flowers:

I can't remember if I commented on the Calypsos but they are un-friggin-believable!!! :faint: :faint: Congrats on such an absolutely AMAZING pair!!! :woohoo:

Love all the other new additions...the Archidiscos are so gorgeous! :love:

Those Archidiscos are fabulous! They really are works of art, like you ladies have said! They are amazing on you!! And of course the Greiss.. just gorgeous. I love the B&W ones!! They are so much fun and just gorgeous!

E - Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those Calypsos are freaking outrageously gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo in love! I want those so badly but just can not wear that style! You are rocking them!!!!!!!!!

Also - that combination of the archdiscos and the Chanel!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Awesome additions!