Busy Day Now Tulle Couture Spy.

Gosh how dare they send that to the Spy Queen!

Sorry it turned out to be a dissapointment - but heh you had some great news on Cherry so thats fabby!

Keep all of them coming! We can't wait to see pics of the other new ones

I see what you mean about it being grubby. It looks like it has soot on it or something. How disappointing. But I agree with what the others have said, it's good that it came on the same day as the gorgeous pleated cherry because that way you won't be too terribly disappointed. The cherry makes up for it by far. :smile:

Yes the colour of the bag was like dust on it but the pink velvet handles was really grubby. It is such a shame this happen to a lovely bag.

Perhaps everyone can keep a look out for the Purple Tulle or ask your SA, as that is the colour I really want, found a lovely pair of purple J Choo shoes which would go brilliant with this purple Tulle.

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages

wow! didn't know they have all these sorts of spy bags! too adorable! is it really delicate? sorry to hear this one is grubby looking. maybe a purple one will find it's way to you! ;)

I hope so Lainey, but it does seem to get harder to find these spys. I have not seen the purple IRL but would think it is stunning and so want it to go with these new shoes

That would be a great idea Bal. but have no idea how to get the picture of net-a-porter and put it on here. It took me long enough to shrink the pictures to go on here the first time I posted....Lol not that great with computers

That would be a great idea Bal. but have no idea how to get the picture of net-a-porter and put it on here. It took me long enough to shrink the pictures to go on here the first time I posted....Lol not that great with computers

Are these the Choo's? If so, great choice. I have been eyeing these lovelys as well.
I don't know if it will help, but we are leaving for Nice this morning and I will look around Nice, Cannes, and Monaco for you and if there are any Purple Tulles I will get the SA's info and email it to you. :smile: